Organics Lounge

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by mosesnumb, Jan 25, 2013.

1. Where ya Been, Jeez I thought we lost ya

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Hey dood good to see ya around.
    Oh and Fuck cancer!
    Sending good vibes and love to your mom!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Well. I've been

or more precisely

You know......just

and steering clear of

What about you @STIGGY ?

• Like Like x 5
    • Creative Creative x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Thank you brother! Good to see everybody. I've been anti social for some reason but snapping out of it!

How have you been? Did you get your new house finished yet?

• Like Like x 6
  5. Im good thanks! I hear ya, i usually cant be bothered to be social, too much effort haha!
    House is still in planning stage, shit moves slooowly in this country but it will get done eventually.

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 2
  7. That'd be me!!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. PMed ya

9. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. #38290 STIGGY, Jun 10, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2018
    Mad Mag
    My favorite
    [​IMG]
    I always Loved the back cover page how it folded

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. My favorite was Don Martin
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Our buddy shot me a text mebbe a month? ago - and six months before that so -

:confused_2:

J

• Like Like x 2
  13. Used to love going to my cousins back in the mid 70’s - they had ALL the great comics from back then - including the great horror comix with the scantily clad chicks

Alfred E. Newman FTW!

;)

J

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1

14. How about Fat Freddy's Cat from the Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers?

[​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 2
  15. Ole Chunk likes him some scantily clad chicks :coolalt: :laughing:

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. Hey bro, things are good here. The dog is doing great but she's a handful. lol
    I'm not growing any weed this year just five tomato plants and five containers of squash.

• Like Like x 4
  17. TGIF you worm-lovin’ compost-makin’ no-flushin high quality Cannabis growin modern hippies!

Just a gentle reminder to stay on top of your IPM if you haven’t already.

Prevention - NOT ERADICATION.

Peace yo.

J

• Like Like x 8
  18. Greetings blades! New member here. I've been lurking around these forums for some time now, I actually started my first soil mix last June, germinated August.. I used the full recipe from inthegarden's easy soil mix thread, I'm on my 3rd cycle with the mix, 6th week in flower.. first 2 grows were au natural no training and i got around a half pound from each, my current grow is scrog ( 4x4 tent 600w mh/hps) and im definately getting a lot more this time.. not gonna try and count my chickens before they hatch though... i've only been growing peakseedsbc seeds so far because I tried his c99 ( Bros Grimm original passed onto psbc when they went on hiatus ) and it was just amazing! Grown their northern skunk and northern berry and blueberry also everything is just quality from peakseedsbc. I am feeling great about my current grow and wanted to start being social so .. Hello!

I will set up my profile at home later... just at work on break haha

• Like Like x 4
  19. I have 8 c.f of cedar mulch in my garage taking up space. Is it ok to use for mulch around my plants? I know some of you use pine.....

20. Ceder has tons of anti-fungal and antiseptic in its oils, I would assume not the best thing for the garden., but im not 100% sure.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1