Organics Lounge

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by mosesnumb, Jan 25, 2013.

1. That's what I'm thinking! It would be nice to just be abe to go in the garden and spectate for a change, and I'm sure the wife would like a night or two off a week! The main reason though is I'm really getting sick of wasting water!

Thank you! Thinking I'm going to need a few things. Will be looking for a set up with 15g pots...I listened to a podcast again and heard he was using 2 carrots and 3 drippers per carrot in a 15g pot.

• Like Like x 5
  2. TBH, I'm totally unfamiliar with chemdog:confused_2:

Thanks @BrodMan Organics !

It's pretty fun to listen to Coot's stories about some of his exploits "back in the day"

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 5
  3. #37703 donothinggardening, Jan 24, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2018
    The KIS Organics podcast is pretty awesome. The episode with David Perron sent me down a rabbit hole about rhizophagy and the role of endophytic microbes in plant health and seed vigor. The plant microbiome is so fascinating! I found a few cool articles to share:

https://www.hindawi.com/journals/tswj/2014/250693/

Characterization of culturable bacterial endophytes and their capacity to promote plant growth from plants grown using organic or conventional practices

The microbiome of medicinal plants: diversity and importance for plant growth, quality and health

• Like Like x 10
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. How are you all doing? Haven't posted in a while and thought I would say hello.

• Like Like x 13
  5. Hiya Mike. Same here - but I’ve still been poking in here and there. Hope you and yours are well!

J

• Like Like x 14
  6. Hey Mike, I read every day but rarely post. I pretty much shared all I know and didn't want to continually repeat myself.

• Like Like x 9
    • Agree Agree x 3
  7. Sup fellers.

• Like Like x 7
  8. I hear you guys.
    Don't think I am going to grow this season as I have a lot of product in over 20 jars. Might try growing more veggies.

• Like Like x 8
  9. Hiya Mike!

Glad you checked in and hope you're well. How's the new pup doing?

I've been a-lurking myself @jerry111165 . Good to see you're out and about too!

It always good to see you post Pak and FWIW, it's nice to see the new folks picking up the torch from us old timers and passing it along!

:wave:

Salutations to the entire GCO crew:metal: Hope y'alls year has started well.

• Like Like x 10
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. You know it Daddio! Same to you!

• Like Like x 5
  11. I've been reading BnW's and PSam's work lately. I've got way too much flower to smoke...:bongin::bongin::bongin:...<cough, hack wheeeeeeeze>... gotta do sumpin with it :smoking:

• Like Like x 12
    • Winner Winner x 2
  12. I wish I had that problem lol

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Stick with it brother.....you'll get there!:metal:

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. I was told by gas that they're all good but the monkey fist structure bud and slender sativa leaves is the BO leaner... IMG_20180123_212130_872.jpg

My hog...i think this leans to the black and haze....
    IMG_20180124_215654_839.jpg

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. So I am digging the blumats, but my flowering period on this blue cush fast auto is not very fast.... my soil has crab meal, neem meal, malted barley powder basalt fine dust, composted goat manure which was fed to the worms after composted, my own vermicompost, some alfalfa been watering in some aloe 200x here and there, also used dolomite lime. My problem is it's foxtailing and it seems to have just stopped growing.....slow as f#$k....any ideas why??

• Like Like x 1
  16. it may be the transition to ripening...don't push it. Mine did the same and now those little hairs have little plumpers coming in along with them. :) HTH

More stacks to come and more plumping to come my friend. Forget everything you know and let the plant tell you!

• Like Like x 1
  17. I' trying to find images of seedsman blue cush in flower to see what it looks like of it naturally fox tails or if I'm doing something wrong. Thanks man I will do just that and litfa.

18. Foxtailing isn't bad. Go to Instagram and see all the big time breeders with tailed out pics. Seedjunky, jungle boys, compound genetics.

• Like Like x 1
  19. I've found it happens where light is most intense for me. If I pull it away a bit, it is reduced.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. :bongin::bongin::bongin:... I was just thinking. I wish I had a little monkey that could roll jaints for me. I'd name him "Bella Marcel - The Jaint Rolling Monkey". This herb is just too sticky for me. I could be doing other things than fighting with the trichomes and Marcel, not having much else to do but pleasure himself all day, could on my request simply roll a couple and I could get on with doing the other stuff I gotta do. Marcel The Jaint Rolling Monkey. Can you feel it? :smoking:

Fuckin A man! :hookah:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1