Organics Lounge

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by mosesnumb, Jan 25, 2013.

• Like Like x 5
    • Like Like x 3
  1. yeah nothing good can come of putting cow fat in your soil lmao..
    recipe for a stinky disaster imo..

if your soil had a good calcium amendment (oyster, crab, lime, etc.. even worm castings are high in Ca) in there, then you should be all set without the need for cal/mg or any other additives imo.

• Like Like x 6
  2. I guess they might be looking for some lactobacillus. I know it's what Em1 has in it. I don't use it though other than to keep chicken coop from stinking and toilet unclogged!

• Like Like x 2
  3. Let me start off by saying I like you and you have done many ppl in here a good service. No body is pointing a finger or harassing you. You have taken harmless jokes way too seriously and gone off on ppl that are only having fun.
    How much recognition are you looking for? I myself and I'm sure many other ppl are on here to learn and help others only to satisfy themselves.
    My experience is nill compared to many of you but I try to share what I know because I want to and do not seek anything in return. This is the only piece of "social media" that I partake in only because I share the same passion that everyone else does no matter what angle or practice is used to achieve the results.
    You are blowing this way out of proportion and I would ass-u-me that if you cared so much about ppl liking and recognizing you then you would know when you have gone too far. Who gives 2 shits about some secret group if there even is one. The ppl right here are good enough and nice enough to share experiences with.
    If you want to change something about the forum then start a petition or poll but don't accuse a whole group of ppl of some silly shit to the point that they get pissed. The fact that you are not ignored and have had plenty of response to your argument shows that ppl care about what you have to say.
    I'm not trying to hurt your feelings but this is an Internet forum filled with ppl you don't even personally know. Why give a flying fuck who's on top? Just have fun and share your experiences. You don't need the most likes or follows for ppl to know that you've contributed quality info.
    I'm happy you have been apart of this community.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 8
  4. That summer I hitch hiked cross country and spent a few months seeing west coast shows. In July I headed back east to see Foxboro, MA shows.

As soon as that was over I ended up in WI at Alpine. No regrets ever and nothing but good vibes

I'll tell at what tho - when I got home in September after 4 months on the road it was good to sit in my chair and put my feet up.

AFTER I took a shower. ;)

J

• Like Like x 5
  5. And THATS why your bones are brittle old man.

J

• Like Like x 4
  6. W
    Was it true west coast shows were sit down and east coast was boogie central? I only saw the Dead 6 times but it gave me a lifetime of fond memories and maybe some forgetfulness too.

7. upload_2016-8-31_13-39-17.png
    LOL
    Im not Dead Yet.

• Like Like x 2
  8. They love each other, Lord you can see that it's true! Screenshot_2016-08-31-13-41-03.png

• Like Like x 1
  9. I never knew how he lost his finger
    One of the most prolific and iconic guitarists of the second half of the 20th Century, Jerome John Garcia was born in San Francisco, California, USA on August 1st 1942. Garcia, whose mother was a registered nurse and whose father, Jose, was a small time jazz musician, had a troubled childhood. At the age of 4, he lost the middle finger of his right hand in a woodcutting accident with older brother, Tiff, who cut it off by mistake and, a year later, tragedy struck again when he watched his father drown in a river during a fishing accident. Jerry spent a lot of his youth with his grandparents as well as suffering from bouts of asthma that at times left him bedridden. He was a well read teenager and showed a talent for Art which would become a lifelong interest for him. He listened to a lot of jazz and country music on the radio and then fell in love with the sounds of rock and roll when it began to cause a stir in the mid-1950s. In 1957, at the age of 15, he got his first guitar and began to learn the basics so he could play along with the rock and roll hits of the time, his then favorite guitarist was Chuck Berry. After high school, he drifted for a while and, after getting into a few scrapes, he went and joined the army, but it didn't suit him and, after collecting 8 AWOLs and a number of other court Martial, he was discharged. Whilst in the army, he began playing acoustic guitar and learning the craft of finger picking and folk style guitar. Upon leaving the army in 1960, he returned home and carried on with his art studies by taking lessons at college. During this period, he got into the then growing beat and coffeehouse scene which introduced him to many other like minded artistic drop outs including a young poet named Robert Hunter, who would later become his songwriter partner. He studied and practiced guitar nearly ever waking hour and, a year or so later, he picked up 5-string Banjo and began to learn the art of Bluegrass music. Between 1960 and 1964, Garcia played in many different folk and bluegrass acts in which he played Banjo or Acoustic Guitar. He was by now a very serious musician and spending a lot of his time playing and practicing with whoever was around at that time. He could also play a little fiddle, bass and mandolin and sometimes all within the same gig.

In 1965, he formed an electric blues-rock band called the "Warlocks", with him

• Like Like x 5
  10. I like boobs.....just sayin

Sent from my N9518 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 5
  11. I have man boob's and they are getting uncomfortably perky

• Like Like x 2
  12. I've never disrespected you in any way

13. I'm happy your here to missing lighter

• Like Like x 3