Organic Vegetable Gardening

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by jerry111165, May 19, 2014.

1. They are fckng nuts. Their loss your gain IMHO. Hot damn.

Sent with my new and improved pet rock v7.9

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Uhhh send to Belgium kk?

Sent with my new and improved pet rock v7.9

• Like Like x 4
  3. @jerry111165, considering your name and avatar I figured you may know or want to that “Without A Net” is on video, their u tube I think. I don’t know how to link but there is one on the Phish net board. I watched this morning. I love that era and Brent was a super player.

Edit- I thought I was in the lounge forum, sorry.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I loved Brent. There were many times where ol Jer was having, well, let’s just say an off night and Brent would grab the reins and get the rest of the Boys smiling and back on track.

But - he hadda sit in that damn Hotseat...

It kinda is - a “sub-Lounge... lol

Ps - I’ll take a look for the ‘Net video - thanks.

J

• Like Like x 2
  5. Concrete slabs stay; all granite is to be removed and disposed of”

Nuts is an understatement. It would be cool to get the job - they really would make some badass steps and raised beds.

Way past my bedtime. Later dude.

J

• Like Like x 2
  6. "Imperial" pink granite was definitely a thing back in the early nineties. We installed a lot of it in the 12x12 inch format, That's a lot of stone to dispose of for sure!

• Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  7. What kind of lunatic made the executive decision to dispose of the beautiful granite and keep the concrete hahaha. You sure it’s not supposed to be the other way around typo on the plans lol. Oh well I’d be filling my truck with that stuff use it for stair treads or incorporate them In a cobble stone patio or somthin. I’d put em anywhere besides a dumpster.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. We have had super warm weather like I haven’t ever seen before. All my mortgage lifter tomatoes seem to have attracted worms. I am guessing they are pinworms. I picked all the toms off those 2 plants. Anyone have any advice. I have bt for carepillears as well as the usual neem etc.
    Cheers
    Os

• Like Like x 2
  9. at least you got tomatoes from your Mortgage Lifter for the worms to eat. So far I have nothing but a plant that has had huge growth, is probably already over 7 feet tall, yet has NO blossoms or developing 'maters. weird

sorry about your worm issue. I have nothing useful to offer you to help though :(
    definitely hope you get it figured out.

• Like Like x 3
  10. We were going through the project yesterday in the office right before we sent our bid in and my boss said “you’ll take the granite then, so we don’t have to worry about all that weight in our dumpsters?”

“Yes, I will take care of getting rid of all the granite”

“Ok, good. One less thing to worry about”.

So now I have permission to take all of it. (If we get the project of course but we are only bidding against one other company) -

I Google Earthed it and there’s over a thousand linear feet of the 3” x 15” x 6’ pieces. Anything I decide I don’t need I already have a buyer for... lol

J

• Like Like x 5
  11. if your company gets this job you are SET!
    You get all that granite your homestead is going to look like a pink roman coliseum! :)

• Like Like x 2
  12. Nice dude hopefully you get the job man cuz that’s a win win

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3
  13. Yes BT on the foliage, and diatomaceous earth on the ground around the plant. You have to break the life cycle at the ground.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Top it, add some stress, that will get it's clock moving.

• Like Like x 3
  15. actually just topped it with some Dr. Earth Tomato/veggie fert and a crapload of EWC

I do need to top her as she is getting too tall for me to reach since she is raised up. already can't reach the top of her to even stake or anymore

• Like Like x 4
  16. Jerry...you've been busy, lol!

One day, back in the early nineties I found myself with a job right next to Sing Sing prison. In fact I accessed the site through prison property. Anyway there was a huge renovation going on at the prison and there was this small mountain of archeological finds from the original prison. Big limestone blocks, with hand relief, all kinds of bluestone curbing, window sills, et al. I was licking my chops and I sniffed around that pile later that day and asked the guard if I could grab a memento. He said fine. But my truck was filled with tools, not much space, grabbed about 6 good pieces. Showed the guard what I had and asked if I could come back with an empty truck and he said yes. Now I got sugarplums dancin and I'm building a small pyramid or a bluestone framed gazebo in the backyard. Go back the next day, different guard, I was no longer on the access list and the prick wouldn't let me in.

Late '80's, turn of the century built school, all the lavatory partitions were solid marble, 4 floors, two huge baths each floor, could not get funding and eventually all, got tossed.

Grab it when and if you can.

All that granite would go in what's called a green dumpster, most probably for free.
    Salvaging all of that would be a big production complete with folks, machinery, trucks etc.

My back is getting sore thinking about it, lol.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Spanish Roja roja2.jpg roja3.jpg

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Elephant Garlic Scape flower
    elephant.jpg

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
  19. I always top the stretchy ones. My poles are 7', banged in a foot, so once they get to 6' they become difficult to work with. I've trained them back down also, but that sometimes makes the plant slow down, sometimes not. Not sure what the decisive factor is there.

• Like Like x 5