Organic Vegetable Gardening

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by jerry111165, May 19, 2014.

1. :lmafoe: Jerry, that was me and would also explaine MM's confusion.

So glad it worked well.

Wet

• Like Like x 6
  2. Damn stoners! :laughing:

• Like Like x 7
  3. Homer!

J

• Like Like x 3
  4. Oh damn - sorry Wetdog lol

And yeah, it's working great!

We got heavy rain the other night - the pumpkins seem to be doubling in size daily lol

They are gonna be B-I-G big...:)

J

• Like Like x 4
  5. image.jpg

Fresh roasted garden veggies for dinner tonight

• Like Like x 9
  6. Those are some really beautiful and colorful vegetables. The most colorful veggies are supposed to be the best for you.

I really need to diversify my own garden. I like it but only have a small variety of vegetables.

Next year... Lol

J

• Like Like x 6
  7. I have a small amount of a lot of veggies lol

• Like Like x 2
  8. Oops -

image.jpg

J

• Like Like x 9
    • Like Like x 4
  9. image.jpeg image.jpg Pickled beans, garlic and carrots yesterday

• Like Like x 8
  10. Man, that is just so fantastic - kudos. This is one area of my vegetable gardening where I'm lacking in a big way.

How did you learn to can veggies?

J

• Like Like x 5
  11. My mom always did. I helped her when I was younger, unfortunately I moved away as a young adult and have missed out on her annual canning sessions. I googled recipes the first few times and now have a few favourites that I use every year. Making salsa today

• Like Like x 7
  12. Howdy guys!! Been a bit since I've been on here, trying to get situated with school and whatnot. Also have been neglecting my vegetable garden on the account of some actual rain for once this summer. Came outside to spy some serious caterpillar damage (My uneducated guess as I found some on the underside of leaves) a few days ago, so I sprayed with some BTI. Came outside today to find this a few days later. It looks like this on many of my bush bean plants and a few kale as well. I am stumped guys =/
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    really hope I didnt kill my garden, oh dear :confusedalt:

13. I'm not sure on the first two pictures but the last picture looks to me like Leaf Miner damage. Do a quick Google search and see if this looks like what you've got?

J

• Like Like x 2
  14. That does look strikingly similar to a google search specific to leaf miner damage on a kale plant. Is it normal for them to cause so much damage since Saturday? There was no white damage on either plants before I had sprayed with the bacillus thuringiensis Saturday morning before I left.

15. Sorry I've not had to deal to with it in my garden. I've seen it and believe I recognized it but that's the extent of my knowledge. You may need to do more research on it. I do not believe the BT would do that to a plant but leaf miners could.

J

• Like Like x 1
  16. Salsa!! image.jpeg

• Like Like x 7
  17. Okay man, thanks for your input. Greatly appreciate it. I will try to spray some neem this evening to get rid of the miners on the kale. After some intense googling I can not find anything that looks similar to the damage on the bush beans. Strange. I'll find something eventually!!

Edit: What does everyone normally do for PM on their outdoor gardens? Apparently I did not do nearly enough this year