Organic Perpetual Greenhouse Harvest + Autoflowers + Cali Connection ----Season 2

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Spam and Eggs, Feb 14, 2012.

1. #1 Spam and Eggs, Feb 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2012
    Last year's grow: http://forum.grasscity.com/outdoor-grow-journals/819675-first-outdoor-grow-2011-nor-cal.html

Hello to all. I'm back for another year of growing, and am prepared to make this year better than the last! I've had a year of cannabis culture and knowledge to fuel my ideas, and the support of a collective to help me hone my green thumb.

Objectives this year:

1)Have fun!

2)Greenhouse growing---http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000EHYT6A/ref=ox_ya_os_product

3)Autoflower madness

4)Regular outdoor grow

Genetics this year are much improved in my opinion. I have different strains I'll be growing at different times. I'll be starting the greenhouse with the Burble-zig strain. It's a 90 day seed to harvest autoflower I got from a nice guy at my collective. IMAG0069.jpg .

These will be in 15 gallon smart pots. They aren't feminized, so half will be culled. One lucky male will be saved, the one that shows his nuts first. I'll segregate him away from the ladies, and pollen chuck the first female to show signs of flowering too. This is hopefully going to give me more seeds that are autoflowering, and with a bit of luck, decrease the time needed from seed to harvest.

Vote in the poll to choose my third and final Cali Connection strain to grow.

Next up are Cali Connection genetics. IMAG0068.jpg I have Sunset Limited-Feminized(Blackwater x JamaicanMeCrazy) and soon will have Original Sour Diesel seeds (whenever Swerve and his crew get around to shipping us our order:mad: ). These will be going into the raised garden bed, along with 50 gallon smart pots. I might do 100 gallon, but at this current moment I'm just not sure. It's a lot of soil.

That's about it for right now. I'm waiting for the greenhouse to arrive from Amazon, and once that gets here you can expect another update. I am really looking forward to showing you guys what I'm doing, and hope that you all enjoy this thread. :D

2. subbed!
    very much enjoyed your last grow thread, can't wait to see these beauts :)

3. Vote in the pole, and thanks for being the first to post :)

4. you're welcome! never grown any of these strains but out of them I have tried the larry OG and was very satisfied. It's got that unmistakable OG smell, super potent :hello:

5. Making hash today! I decided to finally use up all that trim from last year and put it to good use!
    IMAG0070.jpg

6. subbed
    never even heard of any of the strains in the poll
    my opinion though is grow all of em if you got em!
    plant em fairly close to eachother and let em help take care of eachother:)

7. after lookin at the site i wish i could change my actual 'vote' in the poll to blackwater, thats some dark bud man, fuckin beautiful!

8. #9 Spam and Eggs, Feb 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2012
    I bought more seeds today. Not 100% sure I'll use all of these for this particular grow, but who knows. I'm pretty sad that the Original Sour Diesel is not available currently, something going on with the distributor I guess. Still, I am happy with the strains as I feel they are high quality.

Blackwater - First generation Mendo Purps x SFV OG Kush F3 [m]

Buddha-Tahoe OG -Louie xiii og x Tahoe reversed FEMs

Jedi Kush- The Jedi Kush is a cross of the legendary Death-Star, clone-only strain born and bred in Ohio, and was hit with pollen from Swerve's SFV OGK F5 male.

(I just copy/pasted the genetics descriptions from different sites.)

IMAG0077.jpg

9. ^hey... u didn't get blackwater:(
    and that jedi kush sounds epic bro i wanna smoke it:)

10. #11 Spam and Eggs, Feb 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2012
    Blackwater is the middle seed pack. I have 6 feminized seeds :D

Something cool happened yesterday at work. A really awesome member brought me in 2 clones each of Tahoe OG (elite pheno) and cuttings claimed to be an original sour diesel. As you guys have read before, I've been looking for this strain. If your heart wants something bad enough, the universe listens occasionally. I'm a happy guy.

EDIT: Just realized I listed 818 Headband instead of Blackwater. Whoops!

11. ^oh ok, i thought it wasn't listed... cant wait to watch it all grow man im so subbed

12. Finally transplanted the sour diesel and Tahoe og today. They are in my makeshift mini grow box, and will need a new home soon.

ForumRunner_20120220_151838.png

ForumRunner_20120220_151901.png

13. Oooh those are two of my favorite strains! Enjoy.

14. #15 Spam and Eggs, Feb 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2012
    The greenhouse has been assembled, and is about what I expected. It set up just like a tent, with collapsible poles and all. I can't decide if I'm going to start my autoflowers in there, or buy some clones that are ready to flower and just let nature bud them out for me. Decisions, decisions.

ForumRunner_20120221_153713.png

15. I just picked up some 818 Headband aka Sour OG and Pre-98 Bubba BX2 for my next grow. Really been looking forward to growing these strains for a minute. Also got some AK47, Blueberry and LA Confidential :smoke:.

16. So jealous of those strains! Nice selection!

17. I wish I knew enough about different strains and all to vote. All I really know is that I loved to smoke when I could get away with it, and when I had to stop I became obsessed with growing. It's all I think about these days, and all I read about too. I am scouting out a place to try and pull off a guerilla crop, but its difficult in Alabama, the cops here are natzis.

18. You should check out Jorge Cervantes grow dvds redneckpen, I think that would satisfy your knowledge craving. Be careful if you do decide on guerrilla growing. Avoid making a trail, and be sure that your area is covered, good luck!

19. ^ what he said, and to avoid anymore maintenance than nessacary, and by extension the forming of trails and footpaths, look into hugelkultur and permaculture to help maintain your crop for you
    if nothing else, atleast mulch heavily to reduce need to make water runs for your girls