Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Organic Outdoor NY Sour Diesel

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Nelra, Sep 11, 2011.

1. quite a title if i say so myself lol:smoke:

Love all these sativas I've been getting lately. Paid 45$ for the eigth. Smells like it sounds, sour and fuely but overall very sweet and smooth. Too sticky to pack fat bowls it won't even get lit. Good enough for me to drive back for more.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. damn, looks kind of like this bud i got here in NC and matches the smell

good bud bro

3. Thanks man the guy I got this from used to live in NC so who knows the world is a really small place

4. are you a chick? cause those eyes look like a stoned chicks eyes :) either way that sour is legit!

5. Looks VERY appetizing, Sour D here is hesitant to spark as well :smoke:

6. looks like some indoor to me

7. I would agreee, however the guy I got it from has never grown indoors so i believe him.

And no to whoever asked I have a penis

8. if this is really outdoor the grower has some skillz :bongin:

9. fire fire mmmm sour is so tasty

10. You can tell it's outdoor by the nug formation when you crack it open, well grown though. love sd.

11. Hahahaha gross. Sorry man maybe you should have less girly looking eyes or something, :confused_2: :bongin:

12. OP is full of it, that shit was grown on the moon! :D

13. that. looks. KILL. if that's outdoor, I just need to learn how to do that and never bother with indoor.

14. now I feel like troll saying this but,,,, looks don't mean shit. Gotta be indoor sorry. I've had plenty of that outdo that has the *look* but not the stone.. not the stone

15. I agree about looks and stuff, but the picture is right there man. the crystals are right there. I got a quarter of some oregon outdoor and I felt like I was getting high for the first time again, granted I'd been on a week break, that shit just doesn't usually hit you like that. Just depends who's growing it, unless we're dealing with the "all I smoke is hydro TOP SHELF NUTHIN BUT THE BEST FUCK THE REST CROWD." which all I got to say is oh brother lol

16. you can tell is outdoor by the amount of leaves. indoor, unless you're vegging for 3 months, usually doesnt get that many sets of leaves. looks like some great smoke, enjoy.

17. Looks good brother.

18. #18 Nelra, Sep 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2011
    Thanks to everyone who doesn't call me out for no reason on an internet forum haha. Like I said I've been to this mans greenhouse (albeit not while this was growing, met him recently) and everything in their is fire as hell and definitely not inside of the house.

Almond set eyes + big eyelashes... i understand why you'd be confused. I am slightly androgynous and yes it sucks. Hasn't hurt with the women however...

19. love me some good bud lol

20. So you're saying super good bud could have no visible trichomes?

Looks in terms of hairs or color doesn't always mean anything, but when it comes to trichomes, you can judge books the that cover.

Fire bud op.