Organic. Need a little help with flowering

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by andyroony420, Sep 10, 2013.

1. First grow here they are just starting to flower . Anyone know a good remedy for flowering ?

And this started happening two days ago . What's up with this leaf . Anyone know ?

Here's what my babies look like today, anybody by chance have the slightest idea how much I'd get off theese gals

Sorry one of the pics isn't great but thanks for ur help

Attached Files:

2. You cannot judge a plants health by a single leaf. I will say that too often I see folks scrambling to "fix" issues that just aren't there and end up with more real issues than when they started.

If this spreads, then start looking at possible causes; in the meantime the color in your plants looks just fine. You can have perfectly healthy plants with a few discolored/malformed lower leafs - it's just the way it is.

" Anyone know a good remedy for flower"

I'm not sure what you mean by that...

J

3. Thanks. And a flowering formula, or nutrient, whateva u wanna call it .

4. Well now that depends on what you're growing in? In a homegrown organic soil - probably nothing; just keep it moist. A top dress of vermicompost, maybe a sprinkle of kelp or a few fistfuls of chopped comfrey and you're done.

In a bagged soil you might want to go further and soak some castings and kelp or something like that for a few days to give it a quicker boost. Dump a little aloe juice in for good measure. A hit of Fulvic acid never hurt anything either.

If you're gardening with bottles then that's a whole other story...

This is why many of us like making our own soils with everything already in there - ya just don't have to do much besides keeping it damp and watch it grow...

J

5. Well I used lotsa worm castings, as well as a sea weed formula and they seem to be doing great. I won't worry bout anything extra . They are flowering right now and are looking lovely. Lemme kno if u wanna see !