Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Organic Blueberry

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by UpNorthRealHigh, Jul 10, 2009.

1. #1 UpNorthRealHigh, Jul 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2009
    :wave: hey everyone.. just came to show you some blueberry i picked up yesterday(paid $30 1/8). this stuff is really dense and it just reeeks like blueberries... comes from an all organic supplier and its a very smooth and tasty smoke :smoke:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

bonus!
    [​IMG]
    organic G-13

2. Nice buds man. +rep

3. Nice buds man!! hows dat g13? is it as bomb as everyone hypes it too be

4. well thats some chronic... i guess :rolleyes::D

5. That g-13 looks like an excellent strain. Have fun tokin on those herbs man! :smoke:

6. thanks guys, the g13 was a little dry when i got it... but a couple of bong hits got me good and baked.. decent weed but i've definitely had better.

7. Where do you live? Getting that for $30 an eighth? Mids must have been priced out of the market

8. i live in british columbia, usually you can find 2 different grades of weed.. most commonly i find strains by name.. "kush" "blueberry" etc etc.. about $30 to $35 1/8.. you can find cheaper stuff around $25 an 1/8.. usually jamaican hashplant... looks dankk but you would be lucky to catch a buzz!!