organic black berry harvest ,,, microscope pics..

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by leodicapario, Aug 26, 2016.

1. well harvested sativa seeds all pistils receded and turned ornge and i harvested as soon as i saw a few ambers went 60 days from flip i guess it took on its black domina genes a bit on the indica side was supposued to be 60 40 sativa indica so i thkn i did a wonderdul job.. anyhow check out

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  2. I would like to try and grow some black berry. How was it to grow? And how is the high and taste? Looks great!

3. was easy to grow, really tight internodes, and it was jsut all around a good smelling plant a bit strong but shes piney,,, anyhow i only got to taste some scissor hash and omg it tasted so kushy it was a dry like abercombie store shirt after taste was so incredible.... cant wait to get them in jars and stuffs

• Like Like x 1
  4. it was a really energetic high, and i looked at my pupils and they were pulsating after that hit of the scissor hash it was really intense things looks a little trippy had to be because that THC is really fresh and potent before any dry has occured...

• Like Like x 2
  5. a bit phschadelic traits to it was very nice im still up on in fuck it took me 5 hours to trim and hang the plant and omg the sugar leaves.. some i wanted to just leave on, but im going to make several small batchs of qwiso the good kiefy kind, i dont have a dab rig..

• Like Like x 1
  6. nextcomes down by auto purple haze the trics are milky im going to really let her get finished tho the haris still stick out a little more than i like, but i could if i wanted to harvest it here before the lights come on.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Sounds like I might have to try it.

8. few more shots i harvest at peak for sure all milky..

very happy[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

9. just random buds too its not the only parts that have trichomes i could prob look closer to some the tops and find a few ambers ...

10. i bought a 5 pnd bag of kind soil, (its an already made supersoil, you choose what to top it with its organic) for like 15 bucks and topped it with compost/vermeculite in a 4/5 gallon planter i should pull 2 oz for sure.. under 1000w hps.. cant wait till lights on im going to post some microscope shots of my purple haze auto thats still growing, about to harverst some maybe soon.

11. the high is going to be intense and very sativa traits, as i harvest when most milky.

• Like Like x 1
  12. ill post some of my purple haze auto soon..

13. niggas dont every tell me not to make AACT's every again not @ anyone on this post but really...

14. they are worth the wait,, they supposed to flower for 75-80 days says the breeder.. so i got lucky i believe,,, ive got another bean im going to add some of my compost to the medium i just finished this one in and fill a 7.5 gal container,, at 10 ill start to germ seeds this is true sea of green method... ill prob do a blue dream too,, in a week ill prob pop one , and next a dj gold or a cotton candy, i neeed something indica tho too i gotta check what i got in my beans..

• Like Like x 1
  15. yep im poppin me some beans into wet paper towels tonight.. i think im going to put a blackberry in my 7.5... ima check my seeds may put cotton candy in i want something really sativa

16. i put so much bone and kelp meals in my compost... i had a few maggots,, great, for diversity,, i had lots of earth worms at one point in time,, ive thrown some ewc in there to extras i had,,, its some really heavy shit i put guanos and epsoms and uhhhhh blood meals too..

17. its going to mix great when i can get some out im trying to wait til all the maggots are gone they must almost be gone, they leave a nice saw dust smelling compost too i ddint have too much foods in there. just threw a few things in there scraps and the maggots apperared,, not grossed out at all..

18. I got raspberry glue, LSD, red dragon, blue berry, and white widow going right now. Got a about 4 weeks on my widows and the rest are in veg.

19. yep ive decided CH9 Seeds Herijuana Jack 33 is getting put in the 7.5 gal... indica dom,,, now germinating in a cup of r/o water with 4 drops of super thrive it it...