Organ donor?

Discussion in 'General' started by Offspring123, Feb 23, 2007.

1. Are you an organ donor? I am and i dont see why you shouldn't. It saves lives and well..your dead so what does it matter? i know some people who aren't and i just don't see why. what are your reasons for being/not being an organ donor?

2. I would definently donate one of my kidnies. Late till i'm older though like 40's because thats when Ima probably stop exercising such as running and stuff. But donating organs in my view is a big thing. Think if you needed something to live and their weren't alot of people willing to do the operation.

3. When i'm dead and gone ya'll can have my guts.

4. dibs

:cool:...fuck yeah

5. wen im dead they're just going to be liquified and sucked out anyways, mine as well help sumone even wen ur long gone

6. Yea, if I'm dead, what do I care what they do with my corpse?

By that time I'm gonna be flying through the universe looking at all the sweet pot strains aliens have developed.

7. So thats what, like 1000 years from now?

yea, i'm a doner, once i'm gone i'm gone, and i dont mind givin up what i dont need if its gonna help someone else.

8. I'm not an organ donor. As of right now, it's written out for my body to go to a medical school near me. I've had some rare health issues in the past and I might have been helpful with the training of our doctors.
    BUT...now I have my son and don't think an urn full of ashes would bring him the closure he might need. (It wouldn't bring me closure.) I'm actually glad to have read this thread because I need to change that. After I change it, I'll add it to my DL to be an organ donor.

9. Hell yah, if someone can benefit from what I'm not using then why not. I'll need all the good deeds I can do just in case there is a God :p. But seriously, I'm not gunna need em when I'm dead and semeone will.