Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Oregon's Ice Princess

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by B0nd, Aug 11, 2011.

1. I picked up 7gs of Ice Princess last night. It's super dense, smelly, and HAIRY. Some of the longest hairs I've seen on this bud. The high is great, feels very heady/spacey and focused.

I've heard some call it "KGB", but I believe the correct strain is Ice Princess. I've bought it before and it looks identical.

Fellow Oregonians!:
    Portland has some great smoke shops I had no clue about! I visited Tokens for the first time, and ended up getting an indestructible locally made spoon. The guy was sad to see it go, but I now have the thickest pipe I've ever owned. It seriously looks like a blue glob of glass. Definitely stop by some time! The front store looks deceivingly like a skate shop, just wander to the back and you'll find some sweet glass.

Cheers and happy toking! :D

Attached Files:

2. Post a picture of that pipe man lol and buds look dank smoke of bruh

3. dankididank!

nice pick up.

4. #4 kronman907, Aug 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Go to the green light district in Tigard, way better prices and much better selection. But that shop is dope to I was there like a week ago. The kind supply downtown has super shitty hours but it is right downtown

5. I wish I lived in Oregon....

6. I visited Kind Supply too. Cool store, just not a huge variety. The owners of Tokens were super helpful but hella blazed I could tell right away lol.

7. I want to see the spoon!