Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

oregon

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by dzk, Nov 29, 2008.

1. knows whats up with the herb, man.

2. what about that NC man??

i can't find shit, and i don't even know the last time none has been in my posession.

scary fucking feeling.

3. Wait, what? Your response didn't make any sense.

But yeah, props to WC buds, even though I'm EC born and raised.

4. sorry, read it wrong.

This thread is useless though, what is the op trying to communicate other than he likes oregons bud?

do we really need a thread for this useless opinion?

5. oregon has way too much rain all i gotta say...well portland at least

6. ya oregon is awesome. awesome for everything. outdoors, nice big cities to do city stuff. we got desert, rainforest, mountains, ocean......good freakin' breweries too. has anyone ever tried oregon strawberries? oregon pretty much has it all. what else we have is an awesome climate for growin outdoor. the most potent green ever recorded came from yamhill county. southern OR has some of the best herb and never cost more than 40 bucks an eighth. the oregon coast is also one of the major psylocibe mushroom hotspots in the world. We've got tons of wilderness areas and seem to be getting more protected areas by the year..(comparing tto montana, which hasn't protected any new areas since the 80's) we've got lots of skateparks and you can snowboard year round at timberline lodge. ski bowl(ha! bowl!:rolleyes:) has the largest night ski area in the nation.....inexpensive place, too.

well, too many people are moving hear and making it dumb and crowded. I don't know why? This state sucks! What is there to do? Go back to your homestate, PEOPLE.

thought I'd add a little more to this thread besides...duh....rain....duh....pot.

7. too many meth heads also man you dont even know...

8. My mom lives in southern Oregon.. It might just be her stuff, but it wasn't super great pot. She's a 70's child, I think she deliberately buys shwag.. Just like they had back in the day, 'man'.

9. oh.....I KNOW.

but, it's not quite as bad as montana.

10. montana ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

11. Zula(missoula) is actually a pretty cool town. and the scenery in Montana is beautiful.

there's definitely worse places...like oklahoma orrrrrrr kansas orrrrrr something.

12. i lived in cali for 17 years, now i live between oregon and cali for business. i have to say cali has more bud and dank bud but oregon has better priced dank bud it seems. maybe i just have better hooks in oregon i dunno