Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Oregon purple! Macro shots (56K warning lol)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Kushyboots, Apr 6, 2011.

1. Whats up GC? :bongin:
    Just thought I'd share what me and a couple buddies will be enjoying tonight! :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We shall soon find out how it smokes :smoke:

2. looks perfect. enjoy that

3. those buds are so beautifull and danky looking. :D

love the jar label lol

4. mmmm mmm mmm loved the pics

5. Update for the night:
    We've been passing round the mini-bong for the past hour. One friend burned the cheese on the chips while attempting to make nachos, I have spilled apple juice on my leg and my other friend has been intensely watching a documentary on alligators.

Needless to say, good shit.

6. 56k..haha

7. ya ive done some stupid shit like that, i was smoking some bomb-diggity AK-47 in my room and i forgot that i left a pan of oil on the burner, when i arrived at the stove it was on fire and my high went away and my smoke detector went off i was shitting bricks lol, i lost a hoodie a frying pan that day... had to repaint my kitchen because of the black smoke marks lol

8. lol poison center