Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

Oregon LED First Timer Journal

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Danceswithwollves, Feb 21, 2016.

1. This is my first time growing.Legal here now,so excited.I vegged way to long.But in the beginning I had em under some weak cfls.Then I waited to flower until I got my grow light.It is a Mars Hydro 144 5w.Nice light,think I will get another one for the next grow.

Attached Files:

2. I got the light and ended up vegging another week.Flipped lights on Dec 6th.Oh,and soil was a blend from the yard supply company.Nutrients are Fox Farms.

Attached Files:

3. Seemed to take forever to start showing flowers.Ended up being about three weeks after I changed the lights.Built a grow box in my garage.Its about 4x5x8.Worked out good,except It got really cold so added a heater.Keeps it about 75 in there.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Flowers are popping up everywhere.Looks good,weird thing,no smell until they got bigger.Seems like it was growing slow,thinking maybe its the strain.These were some random seed I was given.Also thought I didn't have enough light.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  5. coming along...

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  6. It was about here that I noticed spider mites.They looked bad at first.I got some Captain Jacks Deadbug Brew.Sprayed em with soap and water first,then the Brew.Removed a few leafs and watched.Sprayed for a week and I didn't notice the bugs anymore.Then I noticed them here and there.So I have sprayed them a few more times.Trying not to get the buds to much.Rather have bugs than mold.Anyways,still see some but I'm just gonna go with it.I don't think there are enough of them to cause damage.

Attached Files:

7. Mmmm,gettin sticky...

Attached Files:

8. Seem to be fattening up nice.[​IMG]

Attached Files:

9. Thats where I'm at.Stopped nutrients few days ago.Think a week left maybe.Got the two plants and the one on the left looks a week or so behind the other.So many buds,buds everywhere.Next time I will make sure I trim the plant up mkre at the end of veg.I took a lot off both but they were monsters.More to come later...[​IMG]

Attached Files:

10. Think they are close...

Attached Files:

11. Here is my first plant drying.

Attached Files:

12. IMG_20160308_002046.jpg IMG_20160308_001955.jpg IMG_20160308_002046.jpg IMG_20160308_001955.jpg

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  13. The second plant is maturing a little slower. I had to trim some branches because I was worried about high humidity. Looks bigger than the other.Stuff smokes great,smells like lemon the wife says.

• Like Like x 1
  14. 4 oz off first plant. IMG_20160313_202059-1.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  15. IMG_20160317_052539.jpg My first plant was 4oz,think I doubled it with the second,nice.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Ended up with about 9 oz off two plants.Nice nugs great smoke.Very happy with my first time.Also the LED light did amazing.I was definitely suprised with the size of the buds.Starting the next one now,gonna be a SCROG grow this time.Four plants and smaller pots.:smoking-bong:

• Like Like x 2
  17. Dry,and a friend said the stuff is lemon sour diesel.Turned out better than I hoped.

• Like Like x 1
  18. 20160718_174605.jpg my next grow

• Like Like x 1