Oregon Cannabis Tax Act 2010

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by ehizzy3, Jul 12, 2008.

1. http://www.kgw.com/news-local/stories/kgw_070708_news_marijuana_legalization_petition_.3147b82d.html

:hello::hello::hello::hello:

2. Well hell, everyone knows we could use the money and we're all a bunch of stoners anyway.

Oregon, you're just lying to yourself. Man up and legalize before I punch you in the tits.

Oh yeah, and hooray for good news. :hello:

3. Time to get on the Oregon Trail!

[i hope some people are old enough to remember that game]

4. I did remember, but then some of my oxen drowned and I died of dysentery so I figured it was best to forget.

5. hell yeah, you better sign the petitiion!! if they get enough then it will be voted november 2010...i wont be 21 yet almost though

6. what did your tombstone say?

7. Dude kids still play that game. At least here they do.

YESSSSSSS!!!!!!! I'm gonna campaign hard for this. I dunno if this has a chance to pass, but if it does, my life will double in goodness.

8. the media is trying to avoid this or something cuz i just heard about it and the story came out monday

9. well, then it is time to upgrade form the Apple II. GO NUMBER MUNCHER!

but anywho, my uncle is moving to oregon...might be visiting him more in the future.

10. "Dig here for a good time."

11. Florida make 1 plant a felony and Oregon is a step away from being legalized, kinda looks like I need to look for a career path in the north west instead of the south east.

12. Westward Ho!

(Transports back 30 years....)

13. when that says retail stores...it really means just liquor stores

14. nice :)

15. I can see if what is being sold is medical grade, that shit shouldn't be smoked by kids underage.

16. doubt itll pass oregon doesnt vote that liberally...retail stores? you know how many soccer moms and casual shoppers would be pissed off? I hope it passes, and ill be a supporter but seriously...at least ill be 21 by then!

17. ^No, but we have voted for marijuana in the past. I think we were one of the first states with mmj. It's possible I guess if it's well funded and the right information about mj is finally given by way of advertising. Doubtful but possible

18. did you not see my other post in this thread...idk why it says retail...you can only buy them in liquor stores and you have to be 21

19. 2010 is here yo

20. Ohhh man I hope this passes.

I don't doubt that some Republican asshole will probably try to bury this by appealing to the bitchy soccer moms and ignoramuses in this otherwise fine state, but I think there is a chance that it can happen.

I can't wait for the victory celebrations! :smoking: