Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Oregano smell

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by piffcity09, May 28, 2009.

1. I just got done making a homemade bong .. i had no weed and was dying to see if it worked so i put oregano in the bowl and lit it .. the bong worked :D obv i didnt hit the oregano smoke i just let it fill up to see if it worked. BUT now i have shitty oregano smelling bong what can i do to 'eliminate' it

2. OMG, I fucking hate oregano smell, it's gawd awful.

You can try giving is a short rinse with Iso, or just fill in your bong water with a couple of squirts of lemon juice.

I used to use hydrogen peroxide, back when I was a wee smoker, and never heard of Iso.

It didn't really clean a whole lot, but it did give it neutral smell.

3. yeah its disgusting!

4. I remember when I was 13, me and a friend got some oregano and rolled it up into a letter sized computer paper and tried smoking it. Let just say that I never did that again lol.

5. ^totally off topic but did you get your name from totally baked?

6. The best way to get rid of the smell would be to smoke some weed out of it!:smoking: