orders into the US

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by Wolfgg, Apr 1, 2008.

1. placed an order on 3-16 and it shipped on the 18th it seems like its takeing a long time to get here I dont under stand why this site doesn't offer a shipping option for 20$ that can atleast provide me with a tracking number choosing between 11.50 shipping and 60$ shipping is crazy I dont need lightning fast real time tracking can't justify paying more for shipping than my actual order costs just offer a 1 week option with basic tracking its crazy that I have orders now that were placed a week later from different sites getting here before this one. and there shipping was the same price.

EDIT: if any one from the order department is here my order # is (order # removed).

2. :mad: :(
    hate to break it to ya, but its a possibility your package was seized by customs if it hasnt shown up by now, but what do i know.

3. I sure hope it wasn't snagged by customs but considering in another post a customer said that his box was marked "bamboo pipe" I wouldnt be surprised if mine said "Water Pipe For Drugs" or "Bong Lawl" I dont mean to be rude its just frustrating. If we assume customs has it what's going to happen now I know grasscity has that disclaimer that they take no responsibility I'm sure it works out great for them hell, a tracking number sure would be nice about now but I guess the jokes on me for not paying 13$ more than my total orders value just to know what's going on. This site seemed really cool and I'm not trying to just throw it under the bus after all my order may still come in but I see other sites (I'm not nameing em) and they atleast have adequate shipping options and will work with you if your orders grabbed by customs. I can't help but feel this isn't an isolated problem and bad luck either the store isn't a primary operation and the forums are here for those who already have items on hand or they dont want complaints of missing orders to scare anyone away I did contact through the support system but I dont know what you guys will be able to see or do since you dont take responsibility and none of us have a tracking number.

4. If you really read through the posts in this particular forum, you would see that Superjoint, the owner of Grasscity, wants his customers to be happy and he does what's necessary to make that happen.

Give support a chance to answer your email.

5. Fair enough, I admit I was not being mature about this, support has responded and said that customs has not seized the package and reassured me that its still on the way, hopefully it will arrive shortly but if not I do apologise for my previous tone and I acknowledge the hardwork grasscity is doing to answer my questions in a professional manner despite me being a little less than friendly, thank you for your hard work and takeing the time to respond to my post and support topic.