Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

orders from 30% off sale

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WEED SMOKE TOKE, Dec 9, 2010.

1. has any one recieved their order yet. mines hasnt even shipped yet

2. i sent an email to customer service and once I did they had it shipped within hours, try sending them an email or putting in a support ticket :wave:

3. I got a email saying my order shipped 2 days after I ordered Nov. 28th. I still haven't recieved my package though.

I know SJ has chimed in on a few posts saying that they got swamped with the sale and they are working as hard as they can to get the orders out. I know he said you would get a email in a couple days with shipping info as they get the orders out.

4. Yeah, mine got shipped before the beginning of the month (i think?), but still haven't received the wonderful package yet. Sadness. Keep tokin' :bongin: