Ordering Weed Star to the United States?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by nyjetfan125, Jun 30, 2013.

1.      Hello all, I am very interested in buying the weedstar double bubbler 3.0 from the grasscity website. The problem is I am afraid that since it has the word "weed" on the logo, if it were to get confiscated by US customs I could be facing a drug paraphernalia charge. From what I have seen this bubbler doesn't ship out of the United States from anywhere.

I really want this piece, but at the same time have a slightly more expensive backup in http://grasscity.com/scientific-glass/zob-glass/zob-glass-18-inch-og-straight-white-black-1.html. This ships right from within the USA so im assuming there is really zero risk, especially since it does not say "weed" on it.

So my question is, what can I expect if I do order this bubbler to the United States? Does anyone have any experience ordering weedstar products to the USA? What is the overall buying experience from GC? I have ordered from EDIT once and it was a great experience. I just want to make sure this is a risk free transaction by ordering from GC, because if it is not I think i would prefer to spend the extra money to insure I will actually receive my item. Thanks for the help everyone.

2. Well weed isn't legal here in the UK and I had no problems with my weedstar bong. You should be fine dude.

3. apparently customs is a fucknut in the U.S. if you get it confiscated they'll only send a letter to frighten you. no biggie. maybe you can make a claim and say it's for tobacco use only. I had no trouble with my order from GC though I live in the UK.

4. Is GrassCity not based in USA?

5. depends where the item is being shipped from. if it says on the product info that it's blown in the U.S it'll also mention it ships from the U.S. my last order came from Amsterdam. but to more accurately answer your question. I'm not exactly sure where it's based, other blades will tell you i'm sure.

6. Received my double bubbler 3.0 on the 11th of Sept., it shipped on the 4th, having been ordered on the 2nd. i live in california. it shipped from amsterdam I think. one week is crazy fast for shipping! I may have been lucky, i paid for the cheaper option too.

7. If it is not used, it is NOT illegal! Seeds, weed, guns, stuff like that gets confiscated quickly at customs.