Ordering stuff from Grascity

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by blazinthatpurp, Dec 30, 2011.

1. So im trying to order a bunch of stuff and i was wondering why it says my credit card will be charged more than the grand total...am i missing something here?

2. shipping and other random hidden fees i assume

3. #3 blazinthatpurp, Dec 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2011
    shipping and tax are already in the grand total.....It says grand total $42.34.....then it says that the credit card will be chatged for 66.23. All im getting is a grinder and joint papers i dont want to pay an extra 20 dollars for nothing

4. No clue, that has never happened to me when ordering on GC. Honestly if you don't want to troubleshoot your web browser I would try to recreate your shopping cart on a different computer. See if it does the same thing.

5. Well i dont really have another computer i can do it on but ive recreated the cart a couple times and it keeps doing it

6. Your bank probably has fees for ordering out the country

7. all i did was click the crdit card option and it showed the amount. i didnt even type in the card number so it cant be the bank

8. go to a head shop and pay $15 all together, including taxes.

or pay the extra $20 and think of it as a "donation to the awesomist message board that's currently up and running".

either way, I just solved your problems.

9. not really...

10. He did though.
    If you really want to get this stuff online rather than in person, then do the sensible thing and ask someone who can actually help you.

Instead of complaining to a bunch of forum members that can't do shit about it, nor tell you anything about it, how about you ask someone who's job it is to deal with this kind of stuff?

Email, support@grasscity.com and ask them.
    Or use the online support form here https://support.grasscity.com/requests/anonymous/new

Next time use some common sense, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the contact link.
    An admin will be able to explain what is happening much better than an end user.

11. #11 blazinthatpurp, Dec 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2011
    Hey johnny how about I'll ask whatever i want in a forum that is meant to discuss things. Her telling me to waste 20 or go to a headshop 30 miles away helps me none at all which is why i said "not really" and i already figured it out you douchebag. i didnt need your criticism i was asking if anyone knew why it was doing that so fuck off. And i never "complained" by the way, i was trying to get a quick response rather than waiting 2 or 3 days on an email. So as i see it my common sense is superior to yours.

12. OooooooOOOoooooooooooooOOOOoooooOoOooHhhhhhhhhhhhh:hello::cool::hello::p:eek:

13. Thank you, thank you haha
    didnt know there was a UK site and a US site........:hide:

14. Yeah, of couse there is