Ordering SSV directly from them? How long do orders usually take?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by mumbojumbo, Mar 1, 2012.

1. Placed my order on sat or sun...Still hasnt shipped....anyone have experience ordering directly from them?

2. Depends on what exactly you ordered. I ordered one for a friend and it took about a week, maybe a little more

3. And I mean to ship...not to arrive...

Yours took over a week to ship? =\ I figured going direct to source ...that theyd have some on hand lol

4. In my experience, your order status on their webpage does not update. When I ordered from them my status said Processing Order the whole time. I received my package a few days after ordering and the status still said Processing Order.

5. Lol thats another thing I noticed.

I actually accidentally ordered twice. Made 1st order - hit reorder to add new things...I thought it meant RE-ORDER as in...since its just "processing" it would just edit that order....but no...it actually made a 2nd one.

Anyway, I emailed, they canceled and refunded me but they are both sitting on processing til i emailed again and asked what was up...

They then manually changed it I think and they told me I would get a shipping notification but...well...i guess time will tell. Im so pumped for my order ( got a ton of add ons and stuff - spent 600$ ). Cant wait to hit this bad boy

6. [quote name='"mumbojumbo"']Lol thats another thing I noticed.

I actually accidentally ordered twice. Made 1st order - hit reorder to add new things...I thought it meant RE-ORDER as in...since its just "processing" it would just edit that order....but no...it actually made a 2nd one.

Anyway, I emailed, they canceled and refunded me but they are both sitting on processing til i emailed again and asked what was up...

They then manually changed it I think and they told me I would get a shipping notification but...well...i guess time will tell. Im so pumped for my order ( got a ton of add ons and stuff - spent 600$ ). Cant wait to hit this bad boy[/quote]

Holy shit dude, 600? What did you get??? (don't mean that in an accusatory way, I'm insanely excited for you, my SSV is kinda literally the only thing I use now)

7. I got a customized SSV to start with of course. A 6 perc bubbler add on, vaper tamper, the hands free kit, the oil defuser, a bunch of oils and scented wax, some extra screens, glass storage jars, and some other small items.

Im kinda wanting to order some more stuff! SOOO pumped for this to arrive. I plan on using this as my main and only piece. May not always use the bubbler add-on but i thought it would be neat to have....same with the tamper.

I used a ssv before and LOVE it. Will not look back at my old bongs, pipes or making joints again lol. Very excited. And will be ordering those ceramic blocks with flavor oils once they are available. Prolly get some additional pieces and addons too. Maybe an ice chamber. More toys to play with :D

8. [quote name='"mumbojumbo"']I got a customized SSV to start with of course. A 6 perc bubbler add on, vaper tamper, the hands free kit, the oil defuser, a bunch of oils and scented wax, some extra screens, glass storage jars, and some other small items.

Im kinda wanting to order some more stuff! SOOO pumped for this to arrive. I plan on using this as my main and only piece. May not always use the bubbler add-on but i thought it would be neat to have....same with the tamper.

I used a ssv before and LOVE it. Will not look back at my old bongs, pipes or making joints again lol. Very excited. And will be ordering those ceramic blocks with flavor oils once they are available. Prolly get some additional pieces and addons too. Maybe an ice chamber. More toys to play with :D[/quote]

Thats damn exciting. If I need a bit of water I'll run it through my bong probably, but that 6-arm bubbler sounds great, perfect for a little cooling. I've heard really good things about the vapor tamer too, which one did you get?

I'm sure you'll love it.

9. The basic one since it was on sale hah :D. Very excited to jump on this thing.

Just wishing they'd keep me posted...I have a feeling there is glitches in their status and notification system....due to my experience and what others have said.