Ordering Seeds to Puerto Rico?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Crumbs21, Mar 17, 2010.

1. Hey I'm a bit new to this, and I'm a bit shy about posting cause I wanna be really careful, but I was wondering if anyone out there has ever ordered seeds to be shipped to Puerto Rico...
    Any weed that's considered good or great here is classified as Kripi (pronounced creepy)....or it's called Pangola (crappy weed)....:confused:...and I fuckin hate that!!!...I wanna know what strain I'm smoking!! :mad:
    I'm looking into getting some Mandala strains (they look delicious, and I've read good stuff about them), for my own personal consumption....but I'm paranoid as fuck....and I know a lot of people get them in the US....but I'm wondering if it would be more difficult to get them into Puerto Rico....or would it be the same as in the US (considering it's a US territory, but not a state)......we also use USPS......
    Any info would be much appreciated...thanks..

2. i dont live in puerto rico but i know that www.worldwide-marijuana-seeds.com ships world wide and i have used them b4 they got to me in about 3 weeks to the east coast

3. Are they very stealthy??...that's like my number one concern.....oh and is customs pretty much the same for any US state and territory?

4. they where not super stealthy but they made it here unharmed. i just looked and yes Puerto Rico falls under US customs so it shouldn't be any different

5. Thanks for the info!