Ordering Seeds online? What?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by MagicMike04, Apr 29, 2004.

1. Umm I see mad ads for this ordering high quality seeds online. There has to be some loop hole here, I mean for 15 bucks if I can grow my own white widow there must be something to this. I mean pot *is* illegal...an I wanna know if I should expect a cop at my door if I order this stuff, or if I should expect seeds that dont work, or seeds that grow into F*cking tomatoes or something...

2. Believe it or not, but thousands of seeds are sold via the 'net and sent through the US Postal Service. There are a few guidelines, however. One major guideline is to always buy seeds from a reputable seed bank. Check out the Seed Bank Forum on GrassCity for a list of good and scam websites.

True, here in the states, pot & seeds are illegal. If, by some chance, your seeds are intercepted by the fuzz, the extent of what would happen to you is that the cops post a red paper on your door saying that someone tried to send you something illegal and was confiscated. The cops may or may not keep their eyes on you, so be careful if anything.

~Lycanthropy