ordering seeds in israel

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by mylastNugg, Jan 9, 2012.

1. anyone know anything about ordering seeds in Israel? can it be done? In the USA i heard that having marijuana seeds isnt considered possesion but here its the same as having drugs.. Frustrating.... Weed prices here are just unaffordable

2. Update guy's?I need some info on this.

3. i could really use this info too

4. How much does it cost there?

5. alot, like 40 bucks for a gram. Theres only hash here. I wonder if it makes a diffrence that I'm American and my billing info is american, maybe they cant get me here then...

6. They ship to America, seeds are illegal here. Why not Israel?

The packages are non-descript, sent stealth inside of a 'something' in the box, same packages that make it thru here. I'd just buy some from a UK company, stuff from England doesn't raise eyebrows like stuff from Amsterdam.

7. So it seems like its a bad idea... My neighbor ordered some seeds to his house (what a retard) and they opened the package. Cops came straight to the house and arrested him.. I also recently heard of other stories of people that got busted like that. I guess the best bet is to order to them to someone elses house and hope they don't open it at customs.

8. I don't believe you.

9. Don' believe it i don't care... But its safer to order from UK since anything from Amsterdam will probably get checked at customs..

10. #10 SkunkPatronus, Sep 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2012
    Have you looked for clones from the peeps in your area that do grow? looked in the baggies of weed that you do buy for seeds? Sometimes that's all you get, just that one seed.

I would just order a package from a company in the UK, and have it shipped to your house, because customs is far less concerned with a package with your real name on it linked to your actual residence. The seeds are hidden in a real iteam, it really does look like a gift/package/iteam you bought online, and it's a low priority.

Customs picks out packages lacking a return address, ones with conflicting address to name(they have a list, ya know), and anything 'sticking out'. They do not naturally migrate to boxes with the correct address to name, a return address, and a correctly filled out declarations form (sellers/shippers fill this out). The customs opening a package up, and finding a ten pack of seeds from another country, will confiscate the box, and send you a note, stating seizure. That's it.

They(customs, police, your government), tend not to waste thousands of units of money trying to arrest a single person for the possible purchase of a package of seeds. There isn't a way of tying someone to something that was mailed to them, they don't know that you actually paid for the thing that they confiscated. There isn't police, because there isn't a case; there isn't proof you own that box brought to your doorstep, there isn't a receipt, there isn't an order form in that box even.
    This place will help you: Marijuana Seeds - Castle Marijuana Seeds
    they register the box with the correct declaration form, the box has a return address on it, they don't include a receipt, no order form, the seeds are contained in an legal item, and you will get your seeds. Honestly. They ship free BTW.

11. I think you're neglecting the fact that isarel is notorious for their over controlling (almost facist) gov, draconian drug laws and Gestapo tactics. Seeds or anything for that matter would be way easier shipped into America than it would be in to israel.

12. In my opinion, Israel is not of one the best country to order seeds, but it's far for being the worst. I will say that it's easier than Brazil for exemple, because the post office there is very slow and mails are lost easily. The most important is to order at a seed bank where packaging is very discreet. My friend David in Tel Aviv ordered seeds at Paddy, and they sent it as a girlfriend mail look alike. 2 weeks between the moment when he ordered and the moment he received it. The israelian post is very effcient, more than some in some South American countries like Costa rica or Brazil for exemple.