Ordering from Mr. Nice. Strain recommendations?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by clinsanity, Sep 2, 2012.

1. Hey all, looking to make a big order in the near future and I'm thinking its going to be some Mr. Nice NL5xHaze. I've heard great things about this strain, I just haven't had any other input about any more of their stuff. Black widow would be a little too much money for my liking, so I was thinking about their Mr. Nice Shit.

2. Well the super silver haze and mango haze are great, but if you are looking for cheaper strains med man is awesome, nev haze x mango is supposed to be one of their stronger strains.

shit is solid n cheap, also look at devil if you plan on outdoor.

3. I ordered medicine man just for the name :p Haha then discovered its white rhino.
    Found a guy on here that grew it and loved it! So I'm pretty pumped to start them in a bit.

That NL5xHaze sounds good too

4. I'll be poppin some shit in the next few weeks. I got a good deal at their auction I'm gonna give Master Kaze (Master Kush skunk x Afghan haze) a try after and see what I can get, for 24 euros got 18 so not to bad. Should be a able to find atleast 2 or 3 keepers in that pack.

5. Auction site really is the way to go.

6. Oh yeah, best deals around. Just because of how good it is I'm gonna be growing mr nice strains for the next 5 or 6 grows. I can't wait to be able to grow out some Neville's and Mango haze, never heard of a single bad review for either. Can't go wrong with most of their of stuff.

7. Thanks for the suggestions guys. I decided on Great White being my other strain, and gonna order some Chemdog by Reservoir Seeds off of an auction site.