Ordering From Grasscity

Discussion in 'General' started by TheDirtyBurger, Jul 17, 2016.

1. So I want to order a Roor from this site and was wondering what the delivery times like to the US, and anybody that has had rxperience ordering from them. Pros vs cons.

2. I've placed a handful of orders and I've always gotten what I've ordered. But my experience has always been:

1. If it ships from Europe it's going to take a bit of time and go through customs, etc. so a 2-3 week wait isn't out of the question.

2. If it ships from California, I've always had to send a follow up email if I haven't gotten a shipping notice within 3 business days. The first time I ordered I'd forgotten about it and after a week realized I hadn't heard anything so I sent an email saying WTF? and got a shipping notification the next day. So now, if I don't hear anything within 3 days, I send a WTF's my order email, and without fail get a shipping notification the next day.

Other than that, everything has been perfect. Zero problems.

3. Is there an option on shippping for like next day air or whatever I only saw one shipping option. And also any idea if the roors they sell are the ones produced in germany and not usa?

4. No idea. I see the same shipping option as you do and I don't buy roor bongs. If it ships from Europe, I'd think it was likely a german made roor. You can always send an email to their customer support. Don't look at the forum as a customer support option, this is a separate enterprise sharing a name/space online and not monitored by the headshop portion.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I just looked at some of the descriptions, and they say they are made from "German borosilicate glass". Those would be made in Germany.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Thank's for the help

• Like Like x 1