Ordering From Grasscity

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by JackBlaze2867, Jun 23, 2014.

1. So basically I am 18 and still live with my parents. I was thinking about getting a P.O. box to get some pieces shipped to me. Does Grasscity ship to P.O. boxes? I'm only asking because FedEx and UPS don't ship to the Post Office Boxes, and I am not quite clear on how it works. Anybody have experience shipping to their P.O. box?

2. "So basically I am 18".....BULLSHIT

3. ecause basically they put Grasscity, to this page? 

How can I get a package of 1 dollar marijuana, right now I have felt a little bad and a couple of servings of marijuana is not going to feel terrible, I want one. But not as actually getting, you do not know how?

4. This page is out of curiosity and hopefully not get me wrong, I just want to know its history and as you are called or what category you put it that alone.

5. #5 Old School Smoker, Jun 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2014
    You can read about it on the website. I'm sure they have a disclaimer somewhere.

But not to have the freedom to let it be shipped to your door must suck big time.

I'd suggest you find a trusted friend that will let you use his address for shipping. Good luck.

6. I ordered a bong from grasscity a year ago. It came in a standard brown box with a U.S Customs sticker that said "Water Pipe" in sloppy rushed hand writing amoung many other stickers. All of this was wrapped in a white canvas like bag.

Anyway, my point is the boxes aren't super suspicious.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Grasscity Forum mobile app