Ordering from Canada/Overseas

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by B.I.G.fan, Jan 8, 2016.

1. I reside in the United States - and pardon me if this is a topic beat to death...I tried to search but couldn't come up with anything relevant or recent.....Looking to place an order online for seeds for my first grow - problem being, it seems many of the reputable online seedbanks do not accept credit cards (let alone pre-paid credit cards). What do YOU do when you order to the US that is both stealthy and effective to get them here? Convert your money to bitcoin? Thank you for the replys.

2. I've used a credit card at two major seed banks (and forum sponsors) that don't reside in the U.S.

3. I ordered through Nirvana with my capital one cc, try them took 12 days from charge to arrival and that was around Christmas time.Stealth shipping was amazing took me 10min to figure out how to get them out with damaging them oh and watch your mail closely u might throw it out as junk mail. Hope this helps.peace

Sent from my LG-H811 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. NIRVANA-they took a card and got a package here to the states FAST
    BurnYaFace is exactly right

5. ^ nirvana is good but attitude is great. If you can't use your cc on attitude you can buy a gift card from their sister store and use that to order seeds. Attitude has a huge selection but if nirvana has what you want go with them they were the quicker a stealthier than attitude

6. Personally have been using Herbies. Sometimes takes a few weeks but i trust them. If the package doesnt come by certain date you contact them and they will resend. Customer service has been good to me. Seeing what others are saying i might try nirvana next.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. #7 SamGoingHam, Jan 9, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2016