Ordering directly from Nirvana seed bank or Seedboutique

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Marley999, Apr 22, 2010.

1. Just a question for a friend of mine who may theoretically :) order seeds at some time in the future.

He knows what he wants, he wants some packets of Nirvana standard.

He wants to order them directly from Nirvana shop.com, but is worried about the package that it will say it is from amsterdam.

Please anyone who orders from Nirvana-shop directly, to the US, can you please tell me on the package, where does it say the origin is? Is it shipped directly from Holland? Or from England?

If it is shipped directly from Holland he may feel more comfortable ordering from Seedboutique as they used to be shipped from England, a while back. He remember the good old days when the seedbanks had phone numbers and answered there phone during normal hours? Maybe he's just really old School!

Thanks for your help!!

2. I used seed boutiqe to usa last year with no problems 8 days to ohio
    tell your friend (ha ha) not to worry

they still ship from uk
    its just seeds even if customs snags them you(I mean your friend lol)will lose your order,but no legal action just a letter from customs
    the odds are in your (your friends ) favor
    tell your friend to go for it theres nothing like good homegrown
    :smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:

3. Use seed boutique because you get good freebies in addition to your nirvana seeds.

4. i'd be careful if you are ordering to the US, my friends Parakeet ordered some seeds to his house in the UK (seeds are legal here) and it had been cut open at customs because of the big amsterdam sticker, all the contents were there obviously, but if your friend doesn't want to risk losing money make sure the package is discreet.;)

5. #5 toxicXchocobo, Apr 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2010
    I just placed an order directly from Nirvana since today's Daily Special is the Black Jack (reg.) 10 pack - a strain I've been wanting to try more than any other of theirs'. Upon the many reviews on various strains, most (but not all) orders come with a bonus 10 (reg.) seeds. Two of such bonuses were "AK-48" and "Aurora Indica" amongst many others. Not only that but it seems shipping to the US is generally 5-7 days.
    I've also researched and discovered that their stealth is so stealthy that when the package arrived they first thought the were ripped off. Can't get much stealthier than that. :p

The only downside is they don't offer tracking. To balance that out they offer a single flat rate shipping which is the best price I've seen of the three banks (Single Seed Centre & Attitude) that I frequently use.

Unfortunately as this is my first order that's all the info I can offer. Hope it helps. Good luck! :)

PS: Also found this review under the Nirvana Seed Co. thread. User mistook Gypsy Nirvana (Seedboutique) for Nirvana:

6. I've recently order 2 times directly from Nirvana (AK-48 & PPP).. Both orders arrived very fast & there customer service is awesome.. I only had one seed sprout out of 5 PPP.. So I contacted them to let them know the seeds didn't germ and within 24 hours I received a email saying my order had already been resent.. They even paid the shipping for the resent order!! Their is however a small postmark saying it's from holland but there packaging itself is very stealthy..

7. Hey guys; been lurking for a long time so this is my first post. I recently ordered 5 Fem Northern Lights from nirvana-shop, and the package shipped from Germany this time...and I received it to the Eastern USA in 10 days...very stealthy, VERY cool. Plus, their prices are excellent! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND

8. Presuming that this thread isn't yet dead I've a question to add: Assuming that my friend purchases individual seeds online; as in a single from this strain, a single from that strain, etc, will there be any way to differentiate which seed is from which plant?

Will this vary by shop or business?

I'm not asking for specific means and methods of shipping just a "Yea, they'll tell you somehow." or a "Nope, you'll be dumbfounded."

Thanks in advance!

9. [quote name='"Kirin"']Presuming that this thread isn't yet dead I've a question to add: Assuming that my friend purchases individual seeds online; as in a single from this strain, a single from that strain, etc, will there be any way to differentiate which seed is from which plant?

Will this vary by shop or business?

I'm not asking for specific means and methods of shipping just a "Yea, they'll tell you somehow." or a "Nope, you'll be dumbfounded."

Thanks in advance![/quote]

Yes, pick And mix seeds are labeled. Some banks also include a portion of the breeder pack.

10. same with me i ve orderd from nirvana , and i get the pakage from germay to east of Europe

11. I ordered seeds from Nirvana and they never arrived. Nirvana then pointed out to me some finprint on their website that said they are not responsible.

I received a few other shipments of seeds - almost half of them failed to germinate.

Nirvana seeds are cheap but they are such poor quality that I will never order from Nirvana a=ever again.

12. Seed Boo has some strains that other seedbanks don't stock :smoke: