Ordering a Rosin Press

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Hansbud, Feb 16, 2017.

1. What's going guys ive decided I want to start pressing some of my flowers soon here in the future and would like to get some recommendations on rosin presses, I can't do the diy method cause it'll take me a month or so to finish due to lack of time. I was considering a press from rosin tech products. Anybody here used their presses? My budget is about $5-$600. I don't need anything crazy it's just for personal use here and there as I don't sell, just want to order something and press when it arrives. I was considering this guy

RTP GOLD Series Manual Rosin Tech Heat 5x5 Press

2. Or you could buy a $15 hair straightener from Target and get the same results as that press. Your money, your choice. Enjoy.

3. The Hair straightener works for me, but I also have a D9 Mini Press on the way. (I love to dab Rosin). Gads, That sounds like junkie talk! :(
    I will put up a review here after it arrives. (US Retail is like $800, but a seller on Amazon has it for $500. It is very small (2.5" plates) and also comes with a coil for use as an Enail! (always wanted a spare Enail I guess.)

I purchased thru thru Ali Baba. You may check out DHGATE.com for presses. Some are pretty good and the shipping is usually FedX or DHL...
    BTW: Most of the press companies get rotten reviews...especially RosinTech. Check out the following: Manual Rosin Press | Pneumatic Rosin Press | Air Compressors | Oil Extraction | New York | Long Island They list manual presses for $350 + Freight. Did not place an order since there was no way to follow up or check shipping cost...ugggh.As said above, Presses are a neat luxury and I hope to repress the used chips to get a bit more.

4. #4 Macjack, Apr 6, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2017
    Pm me I know where you can get a 20 ton with heated backing plates, stainless press plates, thermostats, and pids for $1100

5. I'm interested this sounds in my budget can u share the link

6. Sasquash is where its at ;) u get wat u pay for imo

7. Buzz your new avatar
    LOL Have a Merry Christmas , The Don says hello............
    upload_2017-12-24_8-36-10.png

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. And @STIGGY,
    I found just the disguise for you when you are sneaking into Hilary events..LMAO
    stealth.gif

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. LOL almost like stealth technology
    Merry Christmas

• Like Like x 1
  10. The same to ya..
    Mad.png