Ordered my Magic-Flight Launch Box

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Immune21, Jun 12, 2010.

1. What should I expect? I've heard really good things about it and I wanna know your guys opinions. :smoking::smoking::smoking:

2. dont be disappointed if youre sitting there for 10 mins and dont feel high. two trenches (prolly .6) gets me blazed, but vaporizing takes longer than a blunt so in the long run youre saving weed. 15-20 minutes is all good for me.

3. You should expect to get a really nice body high on the go. :smoking:

Enjoy it, dude!

4. I just have a few questions
    This is the one I bought:
    BlissSville

1) Should I use the tenergy charger in the package or pick up another one that will charge my battery quick without destroying it. (Which one would that be)

2) what does it actually smell like? Could I smoke in my room without the smell staying?

5. #5 jrbull, Jun 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2010
    you should be fine with the charger it comes with, i would just get an extra set of batteries. thats what i did and i just alternate sets from charging and using. its straight as long as you only toke once or twice a day.
    also, the magic flight is really best to use by yourself or with one, maybe two other people. you'll find yourself forgetting to charge the batteries from time to time though, so just keep a bowl or some papers around.
    and the smell is much less noticeable than burning weed and most people would relate it to burnt popcorn, which i guess i agree with. but yeah, its a fairly faint smell that goes away pretty quick. should be safe for your room man.

oh and the high it gives you...it takes a few minutes to really feel it, but i get pretty high off just one trench, however the post above said they get a body high from it, but im the opposite. i never really get any sort of body high off my magic flight. but nonetheless you'll enjoy it for sure; its an awesome vape especially for the price, you wont regret it

6. ^^^ Nailed it. Well said.

7. Anything else?

8. Grind the herb up very fine for best results, use the little brush it came with when touching the screen, it is very delicate, don't overload the trenches

More of a head high than body, although I have only vaped Sativa strains

I've found that there are less negative effects that linger after the come down from the high,
    when I smoke usually feel tired, sleepy and 'dumb' but not with vaping

9. I doubt vaping has much to do with the high. I think that's mostly the strain. Like you said you vaped Sativas.

10. Vaping has a LOT to do with the high. Typically, you get MUCH more THC, but less of the CBD/CBN's than you do with smoking. What that equates to, is more of an energetic head high, and less of a narcotic feeling couch-lock high.

11. yeah for sure, ive got one type of bud right now...no idea about the sativa/indica ratio, just random dank bud. but smoking the very same bud out of my vape will give me a different high than smoking that bud out of a joint or using my bowl. but surprisingly even with the vape coming down i still dont really feel on point. i usually just feel a little drained i guess. which i can usually remedy with a nice cool shower.

anyway man, enjoy your magic flight