Ordered my light, should I dismantle for better ventilation?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by infiniteawesome, May 2, 2006.

1. I dont see 150w being a big issue, However you could screw something up while dismantling.

Try it out as it comes and if your not satisfied with it, then mess with it.

A wise mine once said, "If it aint broke, don't fix it."

2. I made my 150 a remote ballast and it made all the diffrence. I have to say that thatballastgetspretty damn hot. Make sure you know what your doing before you just rip your light apart. If you decide to go the RB route let me know if there is anything I can help you with.

3. if any heat is a issue youd better relocate it,,,, p.m. this guy,,, its his field,,,,,, take advantage of individual help when offered,,,and offer individual help later when needed by others:hello: ,,

4. I will when I get the light. Thanks. Btw, I hate your avvy, but that's just cuz it freaks me out.

5. i hear yah,,,, i will change it one day,,,, when i learn how to get a picture i like,,, elsewhere and load it and all that,,,,, im very comp. illeterate,,,,,,i dont really know what im talking about there,,,, i dont even know how to post a link,,,, which really sucks,,,,,,oh well ill learn eventually......

6. just copy (control or apple C) the address in the options above the webpage (points up).

Then go to the reply button and hit control or apple V into the spot where you want the link to show up in your post. It's easy. Unless you were being saracastic . . . in which case, whatever.