Ordered my first items!

Discussion in 'General' started by XxVenxX, Jun 7, 2011.

1. So i ordered my first bowl and grinder from the grasscity store on the 4th
    mjgc-kks2

jjas0133c
    ^There they are

how long does it usually take for those things to ship out? And how have your crass city experiences been?

2. It takes a while for them to ship, since your items are coming from the netherlands. Grasscity is very trustworthy from my experiences with them. If anything goes wrong, just pm superjoint and she'll help you out. By the way, whatever the hell you posted trying to put up a picture, didn't post a picture...

3. Oh those were the item id numbers for the store, so people could just copy paste and see the items with the prices etc...

Shame though i still havent gotten an email notice stating it was shipped..i was hoping to have this before the 11th

4. from what I've heard about grasscity shipping and going through customs im 99% sure thats not going to happen.

5. You won't get any tracking or shipping confirmation. And it takes a month minimum to get your order. And you'll have to pay a customs fee at the door or else you'll have to pick it up at the post office and pay there. Never heard anything good about the shop tbh.

6. Christ a customs fee?.... Ridiculous...