ordered from gc.....

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by travo420, Jan 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ok so i ordered the mad scientist v.2 exactly 2 weeks ago today and still havent recived my shipment does it always take this long ive seen that most people say they get theres in a week. and also i got an email from gc on the 7th and it was a shipping conformation so im guessing it shipped on the 7 meanin it has been one week since shipping today??? this is my first glas bong and i really want to load it up with some of this orange crush i got. i cant conserve much longer!!!!!

2. patience young toker
    i have never ordered from GC but maybe it will come later today if its been 2 weeks ...maybe even tommorow

3. usually doesn't take too long. Should be soon.

if you have to wait another week just E-mail them or something.

4. thats a pretty sick first watr pipe.

got it awhile back as my first bong.

def recommend getting one of the A/C with it.

best of tok

and just dont kick it over on cement (tends to break the thing) :smoking:

5. it's coming from a long ways away so... it should take 2-4 weeks

6. its like 530 here and ups n shit stops at like 6 so i guess another day to wwait. haha i was leavin my house earlir and i was wit my mom n as soon as i got off my street i was like damn my bong still didnt show up n i looked in the rearview n i saw a damn ups truck turn on my street so i whipped dat bitch onto the next roasd n ma mom was like what the hell are you drivin like that for i sayd my bong is here n well it ended up he was droppin some parts off at a autoshop on my street lol damnit

7. So travo420 have you gotten you water pipe yet? because I ordered mine exactly 2 weeks ago and I still haven't received anything in the mail, superjoint is the owner you might want to try and get in touch with him. There customer support is shit though, they don't respond in 24 to 48 hours like they said, expect more like 3 to 5 days to get a response and they don't answer the phone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.