Orderd spice gold

Discussion in 'General' started by Lillytrees, May 27, 2008.

1. im about to go dry so i orders spice gold hoping this might help till it picks back up around here iv'e read on the forums that it works well when it gets here i'll let you guys know:smoking:

2. I didn't like it at all. I smoked a gram to the head and got a 15 minute buzz.

3. Let me know how it is... I have been on the fence about ordering some for awhile because it is quite pricey... and I don't want to risk wasting my money until I get a few more paychecks...

4. i liked it, not as good as weed but its decent. good for being legal. just dont expect a weed high and dont expect a weed substitute just look at it as a legal drug that has effects.

5. Yeah, D knows his shit, it IS a great substiture.

But nothing really replaces the ganj.
    I wish you nothing but the best of luck!!!!:D:wave::smoking::smoking::smoking:

EDIT: also, thinking that it's a weed-like legal bud, will lessen the effects. Since you would be expecting a cannabis stone. Just smoke some bubbler/bong/anything with water, huge rips, hold as long as you can. But DON'T deprive yourself of TOO much o2...haha
    You should be feelin nice and couchlocky afterwards!

Can't wait to hear back after you get it in!

Peace
    panes:wave:

6. It does have weed like effects, mostly heady, and it lasts forever. The only reason I wont get it again is because its soo sweet. I mean sickly sweet, its hard to smoke for this reason.

7. I've always heard it was more comparable to an Indica-like high.

But then again, every drug, affects everyone, differently.

Peace

8. i got it i looks like dirt weed smells very sweet taste very diffrent cant tell you if i like it or not. not harsh on the lungs at all ive only had a few hits fact im toking it now stays lit nicely.to the touch it feels like very nice well cured and sticky now it's starting to kick in feels like a creeper high very lazy beware of cotton mouth im timeing the high to see how long it last took pics to im smoking out of my minnie bubbler.

[​IMG]

9. is it just me.. i cant see the pic lol.. i wanna see what the shit actually looks like i would like to try some eventually ..

is spice gold what the plant is actually called?

10. I never understood what the point of this stuff was. Why not just smoke weed?

11. holy shit two bowls high as fuck the friges is way to far away and i cant remmeber how to put a pic on here for some reason and spice gold is alot of plants mixed together in a pack good shit man not like weed but good for if you cant toke or cant get ahold of some weed its smoke and watch a movie stuff for sure

12. thats tight you acutally felt something :D how much $ did that shit cost you, ive seen legal smokes on the net that was kinda cheap

13. 80 bucks for 6 grams

14. well im coming down and so far worth the money very nice weed would be better lasted about 3 hours not bad

15. Damn! A 3 hour high from shit thats not weed?

Thats pretty good...

Edit: Post 1337

16. tell me about it and it seems to be kicking back up

17. im going to wake and bake to see

18. How long did it take for your order to arrive? I ordered some from England and they say in the Email that it takes 5-7 working days. My order was shipped on June 2nd so I am hoping it gets here Saturday. I know that is exactly 5 working days but a guy can hope right? Once it arrives I will take some pics and post a review. Hopefully it will work for me, like it did for you.

19. it took about 5 days

20. chillin xxx is the best legal smoke .... sence is better than spice gold .. way better .. and spice diamond is worth the extra money

sence is the closest to thc in my opinion

peeace gc