Order is still not here

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by DourSiesel, May 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey GC,

I placed an order on Apr.10 that was confirmed shipping on Apr.14 and it still hasn't arrived(btw I'm in NJ). I read about the volcano and proceeded to be patient about the order, but seeing that its now May 25th I'm starting to get a feeling that my package is not gonna come. My order isn't large at all(its 2 items that cost $30 as a whole) so its really starting to worry me. I've already messaged the GC support 4 times so I don't wanna keep pestering them especially since I haven't really gotten any sure answers from them except that I would have to wait. If anyone could assist me or direct me to someone I can talk to about this it would be very much appreciated.
    -Dour:smoke:

2. Well, Support is who you need to talk to but I'll let Superjoint, the owner, know about this thread for you. We're supposed to just have people contact Support but you've done that already. Be patient with a response from him, please. :)

3. \\pm me your order # please

SJ

4. i PMed you SJ but idk if its getting to you my. My sent box still says empty.

5. got your PM

6. this has been picked up by support and they will handle it from here.

SJ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.