Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Order Help

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Nickkaf, Dec 26, 2010.

1. Please help the stupid support desk wont help I think i entered the wrong email when checking out and im not sure if i need to confirm my order through email in order for them to begin shipping. When checking out it says you have been sent a conformation message. So Can someone help me so i didn't end up wasting $40.

2. I'm not too sure but I also placed an order and got this message in my email.

Thank you for your order from Grasscity International. Once your package ships we will send an email with a link to track your order. If you have any questions about your order please contact us at support@grasscity.com or call us at 001 (419) 491-7504 Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm PST.

So I think it may be important that your email is right.