Orange spots help ?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Deleted member 722897, Oct 20, 2013.

1. Orange spots too much light?

Knowledge is Power. Marijuana is Medicine.

Attached Files:

2. .

Attached Files:

3. .

Attached Files:

4. Looks to me like an early micro deficiency.  What nutrients are you using?

5. some guy at the hydro store told me to try these since its my first grow & is it bad ? Will it spread to my other plants ?

Attached Files:

6. 021 Super B+ & General Hydroponics - Flora Nova 7-4-10

7. Knowledge is Power. Marijuana is Medicine.

8. Orange Spots is what we call Nute Burn, and treat accordingly, ....flush with 3 times the volume of the pot, with Ph neutral, air temperate .. water, allow to recover overnight, or 1 day in dim light, no food/nute for 2 weeks, after two weeks feed at 1/2 strength, continue until you see an active recovery ...then continue

Marijuana, is what the media and cops call dope/grass/weed/theshit  'Cannabis' is what 'we' call Marijuana!

9. it started getting these orange spots before i added nutes though but ill try that so just flush them out with water ? & wait 2 weeks with no food/nutes ?

10. Exactly what was suggested you do over a week ago....

11. Time is of the essence  ..

12. i cant check the ph or temp of the water so just regular water will do ? By flush you mean drown it in 3 gallons of fresh water because they are in one gallon pots ?

13. You don't drown anything, but gently pour the air temp. water thru the pot, so it runs out the bottom, as a consolation ...I hate doing it myself, but have done as a chore every month since 1974,

14. woah so you really know your stuff. Thank You For Helping me & Replying quick . Okay so would i be able to put it in my sink and pour half of a 5 gallon bucket full of water into it just so it drains and doesnt drown ?

15. #16 Vee, Oct 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2013
    Take them to your bath or shower, or better if you have a back yard, be gentle about it, see them as you pets like washing a dog or some such, I Neem Oil spray my babes after ...again as a chore 

After 40+ years of this, it doesn't come any easier, but I look forward to you replacing me when I'm compost ...lol

good luck

16. Compost you say?

You might be beneficial in my organic mix

:laughing:

17. Thats A really long time . Probably still learing everyday huh .?

18. lololol .........Marijuana, is what the media and cops call dope/grass/weed/theshit ..

............'Cannabis' is what 'we' call Marijuana!  ...lololol

19. well my plants are inside would it be bad to put it outside? Do they still get pests inside? & ill put then in the tub then that will work right? Water it till the water is clear or fill up the bucket ?