Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

orange or banana peel in bud?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KushSmokaa, Jan 19, 2011.

1. i have some ok bud its nothing im used to its pretty dank but ive been buying from this other kid and he made everything else look like shwag to me no joke its so dank anyway

i have a nug then some shake left of the ok dank and its kinda dry so if i tossed a little piece [1/4 inch x 1/4 inch] of orange or banana peel would it make it more moist and/or give me a banana or orange flavor when smoking? sorry if this is an obvious answer or noob question but i still havent learn everything pce :rolleyes:

2. Doing that may flavor it a bit but it might dampen it a bit.
    And its not really worth it
    Just smoke the bud.

3. with the shake i used to add the orange peel and just leave it overnight....smokeable for a morning sesh

4. oh alright thanks ill try it, does it give it an orange flavor at all lol cuz im used to dank and this stuff taste plain if that makes sense

5. it gave it more of a smell than taste....tasted like regular old bud to me...and i used blunts sooo i didnt get the authentic taste

6. one of the problems of doing this is that it can lead to mold forming on the bud, if this happens DO NOT smoke it.

7. Just leave it as it is man. You don't wanna risk that shit molding on you.

8. Lemon peel, not orange. Orange peels are more moist, and lemon peels have a stronger taste and wont cause mold. I keep fresh lemons in my jar with every strain.