Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Orange Kush question

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by MMMwackytabacky, Jan 26, 2009.

1. So last night I was smoking Orange Kush with a couple friends and about 1/2 hour later i was getting wicked sketched out. we were in my room and my walls are painted black with hot pink, blue, and green splatter paint and stars and so my friend was leaning up against the wall and it looked like she was popping out of it as if she was 3D [yes i do realize that everyone is 3D] so that scared the shit out of me. Then i was looking at my walls and they were moving and looked like they were big balls of something. Eventually i would leave the room and then come back into my room and i would completely forget where or why i left and i would feel like i was haivng an out of body experience so that was freaking sketchtastic. AND THEN after about 45 minutes, my lips went numb and i couldn't feel my entire mouth and my legs were really heavy and i couldn't pick them up.

So, my question is: is that shit normal? or was my orange kush laced?

2. How many times have you smoked?

Laced weed is sort of a myth nowadays, not saying it's impossible, but there is no question when your weed is laced.

3. i've smoked a lot, but i've never had that shit happen to me before so i had no idea what the hell was up

4. I don't know why you think a certain strain would make you react like that. Its just bc you were really high. It sounds like you have a low tolerance

5. i have no idea. i guess im a bit paranoid.

6. you need to smoke more dude