Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

orange haired cryt?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by skink420, May 11, 2010.

1. hey GC, im jsut wondering, if any one knows what " cryt" is? i gram a gram of some decent shit today, and my buddy said it was orange haired "cryt".

2. Probably said crip. It's a retarded slang term for good bud, commonly used in the south.

3. Just a made up name.

4. critical mass, orange mass is critical mass x cali orange bud

5. if you live in FLorida,Georgia,Alabama or any of those states (mainly florida) He probably said crip, or krip it's just a term for really good bud usually top of the line but in Florida theres two types of krip 25/50 and 30/60 which is used for pricing based on quality of the buds.

6. im actually from ontairo, and its prolly just some white kids trying to be cool, because, i hear alott kids saying it. and no im sure there saying it like crip, im 100% sure there saying its cryt

7. dude crit is fuckin when you have your budz critical strike chance increased to get you fuckin blazzzeeeddddd

naw i have no idea

8. WTF is cryt? Maybe crip? OR just Made Up!;)