Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

orange flavored bud

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by PorkSoda, Mar 31, 2006.

1. exactly what happened, i just smoked some shit that was definitely not orange kush, but tasted like orange, my buddy was talking to the kid that sold it to him and he told us he put orange peels in it

2. allightyyy. so this bud sounds good. and ive smoke orange kush and the shit was dankkk and ive smoked what was called orange crush also. they were both diffrent the "crush" was much dryer or thats how it was wehn it came into my posession. either ways whatever man sounds like u got sum DANKIESSSS

3. DANKIESSS

thats great dankiessss im stoned and that was the coolest thing i have ever heard

4. thanks man..its pretty fun to SAY to your friends whn u arrive with a nice fat sack of sum DANKIESSSSSSSSS! TRY it.

5. sorry about not getting back to the thread sooner than this... been really busy with college... so yeah.. didn't know you can just put an orange peel into a bag of bud and it tastes and smells like orange... but damn.. this shit fucks me up.. in a good way...orange kush you said... thats supposed to be a good strain?

about how much does it normally cost

6. Orange Crush is some sticky ass tree and definetly has a distinct orange taste and smell.

7. yea dood awhile back like 2 years ago, some orange kush came thru and picked up a bag, and that shit was StInKy azzz, it smelled great....but for some reason didnt tase like oranges, maybe i was too high to notice

8. ive smoked a few kinds of orange, orange crack is just that orange crack, stuff i had came out of santa cruz and you take a hit tastes like fresh oranges and 2 min later your feining for another hit... orange CRUSH has been around for awhile now and is a standard in one of the med clubs in san fran that i frequent when im in the area and has a sweeter taste and gets you bla-zed off of 2-3 pulls, the stone is a definite sativa upish high, and another that i heard came from a clone called Orange Friesland that i got in a coffee shop in amsterdam but i cant say much about it becasue we were foolish and rolled a fruit salad joint with a g of pineapple, and another g of grape flavored ganje... im more a fan of the blueberry strains myself tho... nice find, id buy some put it in a jar and save some for a rainy day if i were you...

9. i've smoked some orange bud a couple a times it didnt have an orange taste but it tasted allright and it got me and two of my friends ripped