Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Orange Crush

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by sourpatchkids, May 22, 2008.

1. Im getting some today and wanted to know if it was good, if anyones had it. and maybe some pics if anyone has some. Also, im getting it 50 1/8; if anyone can provide some info about it, is indica or sativa, and stuff like that thanks

2. The weird thing is, i have never really heard of orange crush in respectable circles, last time i heard that name i was a freshman in high school. I remember it being some pretty nice weed tho, but for 50 an eighth calling it orange crush is a common trick to get some really hairy beaster off your hands.
    Just my 2 cents.

3. it's good.
    [​IMG]
    if it looks like beasters then it's beasters.

4. How can we tell you if it will be good based on the strain name?

It will be as good as it was grown.

5. Orange Kush is good shit. 50 an eighth is kinda high but it depends on where u are. It is a Kush so it's a strong indica, but it still has sativa in it. Enjoy that shit.

6. Its orange CRUSH. This is not a typo.

7. yeah i have that same shit before... its definatly different than a Kush, but i think better. It tastes like eating an orange.... very dank :hello: nice pickup

8. I loved crush when I tried it.

9. the orange crush i had a month ago was super heavy and definitely the couchlock variety. the body buzz on it was real intense. great night time bud. flavor was just alright due to lackluster cure.

10. heavy ass indica, smells fucking awesome.

11. aight well it looks like some good stuff, and when i get it ill post pics...just waiting for that call back now.....

12. orange crush sounds like an awsome way to rip kids off with beasters

EDIT runaway jim beat me to it

13. lol I can see the spot you took you avatar from. NICE shit too.

14. I do, I do, I do-oooo.

Oh wait.
    Wrong orange crush.

15. Pounds of that have flown through my hands.
    It's pretty good.

16. Who loves orange crush? :p

17. Orange crush is every where I love it. My buddy got pounds like a year ago

18. damn, i havent heard anyone bring up orange crush for years

the first time i tried it was when me and my friend found about 7 grams of it in our 8th grade bathroom under the sink

the kid that was selling it was a real doosh but i knew the guy he was getting it from and he says it was orange crush, i could definetly believe him because that shit smelled really citrusy and kinds skunky/fruity, smelled alot like oranges and had a real heavy stone, nice compact little nuggets they were, frosty as fuck too

19. i thought orange crush was a song didn't know it was a type of strain.