Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Orange Crush

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by beamish, Sep 16, 2007.

1. LOL....perhaps he should rename that strain, "Second Coming" :smoke:

2. Well even if the purple wasn't there, I'd still blaze that shit up!

3. OMFG, you guys are dicks. I need to find someone around here that sells good buds.

4. wow man, congrats on getting that!!! i want some of that, i feel like i could eat it and it would be crunchy(i dunno why but it looks sooo good)...so yeah, too bad you gotta burn it..oh well plus rep!

5. holy shit! some kid in my town was selling orange kush for 30 a g,I didn't get any because thats a bullshit price but if his weed looked like your I definitely would've got it:smoke:

6. one of the more craziest buds ive seen man nice pickup

7. so delicous....must.....have....:(

8. yeah, my boys were pissed when i told them i only have a g left.
    all mine!

9. I havent seen that strain since i really first started smoking. About 6th grade, my boy told me he had some orange crush. I coulda sworn he said Orange Kush, but i remember correcting him, and him saying no, its orange crush.

I smoked some, really nice stone from what i can remember. Had a really heavy citrus taste and smell.

10. How the fuck is a 6th grader getting Grade-A dank?
    No.

11. makin my mouth water man

12. nice.. very nice..

13. Damn man, i would be very sad to toke that up. I bet it fucked you up.

14. actually when i first started smoking i was getting orange crush, blueberry and other nice shit, ahd no idea what good weed was i thought that was the norm, and my one friend was dealing orange crush back in 8th grade, so u dont have to be old to have the connex.