Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Oral Swab Drug Test 8 Hours

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Pussy Monster, Jul 23, 2016.

1. I took an oral swab drug test along with an hair follicle test on Friday the 22nd after and estimated 8 hours of usage. I used detox shampoo two days in a row and was sleep deprived Friday morning from a night of smoking heavy and having a wild all night threesome. I didn't brush or use mouth wash the following morning also. I'm making this post to pass on info to others because of mixed reviews on the subject... I get the results Monday. (Don't judge me)

2. You obviously failed the follicle test and I'm sure most people wouldn't smoke in the days prior to an oral test. Not much to see here

3. Obviously huh? Obviously you didn't read the whole paragraph. I used two bottles of hair detox shampoo but no prep for the swab... This isn't my first rodeo and the paragraph was more for the saliva test rather than the hair test.

4. If you didn't brush or use mouth wash and smoked all night long then I think it will probably test positive. Especially during such a short timeframe.

I have never gotten drug-tested though so I can't tell for sure.

5. Yeah that's what I'm thinking as well but I know a couple people who have smoke right before the test and still passed it without any preparations... I actually have never known anyone who has failed one but if you look online, the answers are always different regarding questions to the oral swab test. I used 8 hours as an extreme measurement of time. It could have honestly been like 10 hours if it makes a difference. Thanks for the non trolling comment btw, there are some straight disrespectful mofos that have comments thus far.

• Like Like x 1
  6. No reason to disrespect :) everyone should treat people how they like to be treated :D

The mouth swab test is extreme unreliable in my experience. That could be why. I still haven't met anyone who failed a swab test either.

Hair follicle test is a Bitch though :( does the detox shampoo actually work for you?

• Like Like x 1
  7. #7 Pussy Monster, Jul 24, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2016
    I've passed a hair follicle test twice using different shampoos and leaving it in my hair for an additional amount of time instead of the directed amount.

• Like Like x 1
  8. #8 insert strain here, Jul 24, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2016
    Wow that's awesome that the shampoo works.
    Sucks he did that :( best of luck on the results! Hopefully it's a pass.

9. Like cheating a test is hard?

lol

• Like Like x 1
  10. You post on a public open forum then you don't want people to judge you for your foolish mistakes, if you pass man all the power to you, but don't get pissy if a member calls you dumb cause well it kinda was dumb. I'm not judging tho, you do you. But good luck man hopefully you pass.

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Thats cool bro. I just found out this afternoon that my test will be oral because they wanna higher me strait into a management role. Just so happen ive been broke and havent smoked in like 4 days.. all the way up to half a blunt of regs right before i got that phone call. Im not worried aboiut the thc really, i should be good. Its a dif toxin im worried about but avoiding for 24 hrs , hopefully i can push it back one more day. Im gonna buy some of that detox mouthwash too right before i go in and just have my fingers crossed. Its been kind of spur of the moment . Already had my synthetic on deck, then he tells me on the phone today when i come get registered in the computer tomorrow ill take a little cotton swab. Guess at least I didnt caught with my pants ALL THE WAY down? About to brush my teeth again lol