Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Options

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dragonace, Apr 6, 2011.

1. I'm a long time smoker but I've just started back after a good 6-8 year hiatus. I'm trying to find a good hookup (not asking for one here), and I had a question.

Is it common for good dealers to have more than one option, or is the old "You get this cause its what I have" still the norm? I've got a buddy who currently hooks me up thru his dealer, but he never has any idea what hes getting nor does he have any options. Also the prices are a bit steep and I'm suspicious that my buddy may be telling me more than he paid so he can pocket the extra cash. So I'm trying to find another dealer who can give me options so I know what I'm paying for, but I need to know if that's an unrealistic expectation. Any input would be appreciated.

2. Eh, depends where you live and the dealer probably... I live in NJ and it's just whatever they have here. But I've heard of others who give a variety. Just ask around if you want better bud ask if anyone knows where the good is at lol

3. Really depends.
    A few guys I pick off of usually have about 5 different strains, but I'd say the majority would be dealing with 1 or 2..
    Depends where you live

4. I personally have a bunch of friends, each of which has one strain, so if I want to mix it up, I just call a different friend.

5. I live in the Atlanta area and I'm sure there is some good smoke around here and some places to get it, but I'll be damned if I can find them.

What I get now is not bad in the least, I've even gotten some lemon skunk in the past from this guy (had to identify it myself), but the prices are frikkin insane and I can't justify spending that kind of cash on mystery weed.