Optimize your high

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Misty Mountain Hopper, Jan 27, 2014.

1. What is the best thing to do while on the herb, to have the best, most memorable experience. So post your favorite things to do so we can find the ultimate high experience! I want to find the absolute best way to optimize my high. :)

2. Go to museums after you get baked, trust me.

3. [quote name="Slavakonov" post="19416849" timestamp="1390850270"]Go to museums after you get baked, trust me.[/quote] Any type of museum in particular? I never thought about that, it seems awesome though.Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Museum of Anthropology (Dinosaurs) was my favourite. All of em' are incredible, though.

5. I'll smoke a cigarette and stare off into space...that usually does the trick for me haha

6. Beat off after a fat blunt to yourself.... Im just honest

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. concerts! phish when your baked is the best!

8. I stumbled into an art gallery off some fire ass kush and stayed a whole hour.. Tight shit

9. Lay down in a grass field and just look up at the sky. My favorite thing to do stoned(when its not cold as fuck or raining of course)Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. I like to smoke a fatty and color the fuzzy posters lol started this one last night ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1390920986.871459.jpg Love my stoner girl:)

11. I'll probably throw some tunes on or watch some TV Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Shows! Whatever music you're into. I smoked a fatty before my first show (the Dillinger escape plan) and damn was that an experience

13. [quote name="Slavakonov" post="19417145" timestamp="1390854265"]Museum of Anthropology (Dinosaurs) was my favourite. All of em' are incredible, though.[/quote] Now I have to go there. That sounds like a memorable experience haha :)Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. [quote name="Capnfalconpunch" post="19422870" timestamp="1390931145"]Shows! Whatever music you're into. I smoked a fatty before my first show (the Dillinger escape plan) and damn was that an experience[/quote] Wow, haven't thought about this. Now that I do though it sounds great!Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. [quote name="B ran420" post="19418679" timestamp="1390870141"]I'll smoke a cigarette and stare off into space...that usually does the trick for me haha[/quote] I love that feeling, I don't do it too much though.Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. [quote name="simplymickey420" post="19422062" timestamp="1390920996"]I like to smoke a fatty and color the fuzzy posters lol started this one last night[​IMG] ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1390920986.871459.jpgLove my stoner girl:)[/quote]Don't finish it before tomorrow babe!!!:) I like to adventure (;Sent from my C5155 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Discharging an automatic firearm in the general directon of civilians

18. always toss a grenade after 4 bodies drop, its my hate package to them

19. I love to listen to music and let my imagination run wild

20. Alone: Watch YouTube or just sit on my patio and think until I pass out.

With friends: Talk about shit. Like if centaurs have two sets of organs and such.

With girlfriend: Watch a movie and usually fuck.