Opium

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by SmokeyMcPott, May 14, 2009.

1. I am growing opium and a was wondering if i just slice the side of the bulb thing and wait a day for the stuff to some out and then smoke that? Do i have to do anything to it before i smoke it? how much should i smoke cos i dont wanna OD and i would like to be able to act fairly normal. and last of al, what king of high will it be? anything like a marijuana high?

2. I dont know how much to smoke, just take a few hits and see how you feel. I think you have to smoke quite a bit to OD.

3. lol - are you kidding?

are you really growing poppies and have no idea what Opium is like?

weird :confused:

4. From what I hear it is hard to dose to much when smoking. That's all I know :eek:

5. dont slice the pod, make a pod scorer, can be dine with a razor blade and a few other things. you do not want to cut the pod, you want to score the pod, about 1/2 way through with the razor. this causes the latex to leak out, it may be scraped in the afternoon, if it was scored that morning. the latex is the good stuff. if you cut al the way through at any time, the latex will pool inside the pod, making it useless to you, unless you make pod tea.

6. Me and a friend were walking around yesterday and found a shitload of papaver opium poppies growing in some dudes lawn. I picked a pod off, didnt realize the dude who owned the house was right there watching me, we ran off. Anyway, there was like yellowish white liquid oozing off of it.

Wish I would have known you could smoke it. Does anyone know if you can just like lick off the latex?

7. the erowid expireince report said you get sick so im not gonna try eating it

8. You need to cook it I believe. It turns into a black sticky tar that you then smoke. I am high off that shit right now, it's really mellow. I likes ;)