Opium

Discussion in 'General' started by Göttlich, Mar 4, 2004.

1. A friend of mine got some, and I might smoke it with him. I'm kinda worried about the fact that it's from the same plant as heroin and morphine though...not sure if it's such a good idea. Anyone here have any experience with it?

2. Heroin is synthesized from the plant...so don't worry, you're not smoking heroin.

I've never had any real opium before but last summer me and some were dry and looking for a high so we harvested a bunch of pods and tried to exract the shit. We didn't really know what we were doing so we wasted a lot of them. In the end we smoked what little we got out. We got high and it was good, but for some reason it lasted only about 5 minutes.

I plan on reading up on it a lot more and making some good quality stuff this summer. Those opium poppies grow everywhere around here so they're not hard to find. Anyone ever tried this before?

3. opium? what is this, the ming dynasty? =p

.//chris

4. Yea, go for it and tell us how it was.

It's free isn't it for you since your friend got some?

5. Just dont do it as a regular drug! very addictive like all opiates...

Yeah, i wouldnt really even want to smoke it reguarly, the high like.. resembles a weed high, but you get EXHAUSTED and a bad hangover!

6. haha, man all ya gotta do is slit the bulb open and let it ooze out then let it dry. But it has to be the right time for it to be opened.

7. In my opinion, an opium high is one of the best highs there is. Total body high, no paranoia, its just perfect. I've only done it a few times though, but I could definately see where it could get addictive.

8. Should I buy some? My dealer has got this large brick of it. What are the normal prices?

9. I know i would if it was available, just make sure to only buy a g or so, cause i hear it really is addicting. Prices around here are 20 a g, but i think most places is 15.

10. Where I am (near you, thc), its about the same as weed. $10 a gram, sometimes cheaper. A friend of mine used to get hooked up with eighths for $20.

And yeah. You should buy some. :D